Which blood fractions JW's won't accept

by XPeterX 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

Can a JW for instance accept blood from others after it has been fractioned but instead of some components only be administered with all blood fractions?

• fokyc
    fokyc

XPeterX,

I thought you were supposed to be asking the Elders and then telling us the answers?

What's happened?

• wasblind
    wasblind

In the" keep yourselves in Gods love" book that i borrowed

on page 216 it shows that you can take blood fractions from all parts of whole blood

i'm not a doctor but, by the time you mix all these together isn't that still a fraction of whole blood?

it might not be a whole pint of blood but isn't it still blood once all of the fractions are mixed together?

can someone help me with this if i'm wrong or have the wrong understanding from this book?

• TD
    TD

JW's cannot accept:

1. Red Cells

2. White Cells

3. Whole plasma

4. Platelets

Everything else is acceptable

• purplesofa
  • Think About It
    Think About It

When is this crazy cult going to at least make it a conscience decision for their members to receive autologous blood transfussions? It make no sense to be able to take factions of other peoples blood or organ transplants from other people, but not being allowed to store your own blood post op and use it. The respect for life should be not allowing your stupid ass to die for the WTS's ever changing nutty theology.

Think About It

• wasblind
    wasblind

thanks TD and purplesofa,

and again i hate to sound stupid but, by mixing all of these fractions together does that make whole blood?

• designs
    designs

White cells. The same one's babies get from mother's milk.

Go figure............

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Regardless of which components they are permitted to accept, are they permitted to donate any to assist someone else.

If not, it seems a bit hypocritcal to me.

-Aude.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I was told by an elder that they should not donate because it might be mis used in a way that is against their beliefs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit