There is a man claiming to be both Jesus, Yahweh, God and Christ

by Kosonen 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dozy
    dozy

QE2 giving up the throne to some guy from Florida. I can just imagine Prince Charles reaction.................!

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

THAT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED. YEARS AGO, A MAN CAME TO MY GRANDPAS HOUSE AND SAID "I'M JESUS CHRIST,DO YOU BELIEVE ME?" MY GRANDPA SAID, "I BELIEVE YOU TO BE A G.D. LIER."

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I was thinking Rush Limbaugh.

Rub a Dub

• booby
    booby

that's not the first time this has happened. Over the year's many people have had people come to their door saying: i am one of Jehovah's witnesses and I am bringing the good news of a kingdom to be established imminently that will destroy your sorry ass if you don't take this magazine and start studying with me and coming to our kingdom hall.

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Oh , Kosonen !

what are you looking for ?

here is the one in Russia

but I think you are worshiping Father "with Spirit and with truth" , and in this case these ones are not so dangerous ...

... as are the ones (false Christs ) sitting on the "seat of Moses" ... within God' people , settled themselves even "as god in the Temple of God" !

These ones represent the real danger for Jesus brothers !

I hope you understand , dear friend .

wantingtruth

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Hellow wantingtruth,

Yes, I understand that the Governing body acts very wickedly oppressing Jesus' brothers. I thought they where what they thaught, openminded, ready to discuss matters, explain their faith and if it was wrong change their oppinions. They used to mock priests and pastors in other churches for lacking such qualities, but now they behave in the same manner. Have they now became a part of the apostacy?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I go down to speaker's corner I'm thunderstruck
    They got free speech, tourists, police in trucks
    Two men say they're Jesus - one of them must be wrongThere's a protest singer singing a protest song - he says
    "they wanna have a war to keep us on our knees
    They wanna have a war to keep their factories
    They wanna have a war to stop the spying Japanese
    They wanna have a war to stop industrial disease
    They're pointing out the enemy to keep you deaf and blind
    They wanna sap your energy incarcerate your mind
    They give you rule Brittania, gassy beer, page three
    Two weeks in España and Sunday striptease"
    Meanwhile the first Jesus says "I'd cure it soon
    Abolish Monday mornings and Friday afternoons"
    The other one's out on hunger strike he's dying by degrees
    How come Jesus gets industrial disease

Dire straights.

The words just popped into my head... seems this jebus character has been, and gets around a lot!

• wasblind
    wasblind

" 4 And in answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads YOU ; 5 for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many"

Jehovah Witnesses = False Prophets

That's why they didn't include Dueteronomy 18: 21-22 in the False Prophet section of the "reasoning from the scriptures" book.

yea i'm callin' 'em out!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit