Drunk emailing/texting- Who's done it?

by serenitynow! 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

An irc pal of mine from Sweden (we met in real life once in London) got perma-banned from the irc channel we frequented because she would get drunk and post nonsense. I miss her.

I can definitely say I've never posted drunk, as I've never been drunk. :(

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

i facebooked drunk and the next day woke up and quickly tried to erace before everyone read it!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I have been drunk before but probably not since texting was invented.

• tec
    tec

I don't text. I rarely to never drink. So I guess I'm in the boring minority too.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I dont text at all.

But when I post here on the weekend I'm usually drinking.

I dont know if I'm drunk but my inhibitions are diminished.

• Gregor
    Gregor

One night on the road I was staying in a nice hotel with a bar. There were several road warriors and very nice lady bartender. We were watching the World Series or something and I was getting way past my limit. She asked me if I was ready for another and I said, "Oh my God! what time is it?" "7:30", she said, I jumped up and said "Oh crap, give me my tab, I volunteered to drive a busload of kids up to camp tonight!, I've got to get going!" I gave her my credit card and when she brought it back she said, "Sir, I really don't think you should be driving tonight" I said, "I agree, I think I'll just go upstairs, watch the game and go to sleep. "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit