Not a big deal to some but a big deal to me!

by Simon Morley 24 Replies latest jw friends

• chickpea
    chickpea

i say

wucking funderful, mate!

just ignore them and seriously,
    they will go away.... self-righteously,
    but away

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

What's next? Find a hobby :o)

If they do come a knocking... keeping mentioning the word 'harassment'! They don't like that!

• elderelite
    elderelite

happy birthday?

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"2010:07:01 offically "Inactive" - whats next? - flurry of calls?, CO/COBoE "we want to encourage you..."? Given the vitrolic nature of my exit I doubt they want to come around. Anyway, it was a big deal to celebrate that today...."

On the road leading off to life, it's easier to do what's wrong than right when you begin your journey. However, after you do what's right for a certain amount of time, rewards follow and it becomes easier. Considering the path you're taking, there's nothing to celebrate by changing lanes.

“Go in through the narrow gate; because broad and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are the ones going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it. Matthew 7:13-14

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Congratulations! Here's to life, as opposed to mechanical goose-steps...

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

congrats... i thought it was 3 months and celebrated too early... oh well been 2 years I hope I am inactive by now! enjoy LIFE

• loosie
    loosie

One small step for Simon Morley one big step for faders worldwide.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Congratulations Simon. Welcome to the best part of your life.

Cheers

Chris

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Woot Woot!! Congratulations!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

by being happy and succesful you will prove them wrong!

congrats

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit