I Fly my Flag...

by zeroday* 27 Replies latest jw friends

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

For 28 years I was told to HATE my country and I did, they were controlled by Satan and against God...Well I have given up Satan and God and religion and I Fly my Flag of the United States of America proudly every day... Up at dawn and down at dusk...And this weekend on the 4th of July I shall fly it with pride...

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    For 28 years I was told to HATE my country and I did, they were controlled by Satan and against God...

Except when they protected our right to go door-to-door, that is.

• man in black
    man in black

Nice comment, I have just started doing the same thing

• beksbks
    beksbks

I fly mine proudly as well. I don't fly it every day, it seems to me that detracts from it's importance. I have recently been trying to figure how one can denote half mast at home.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

"Well I have given up Satan and God and religion and I Fly my Flag of the United States of America proudly every day..."

Actually Satan and the United States are one in the same, I don't see how you can believe in one and not the other. Nationalism is not a good substitute for religion. More wars have been started in the name of nationalism than religion.

Blue Grass

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

USA USA USA!!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

My country 'tis of thee sweet land of liberteeeeeeeeeeeee, of thee I sing!!!

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

I have stopped giving a F*** about Satan and God along time ago friend and this country has done more to free more people of this world than anyother...and don't give me this Bull Sh*t nationalism has caused more wars than religion...God and his followers have killed and spilled an ocean of blood...

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

UMMMMMM I would sure like to see beks in a flag bikini...

• beksbks
    beksbks

You just remember the Alamo Mister and get your mind out the gutter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit