My mothers wedding

by finding my way 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Thanks to the Org I am shunned by my 5 adult children...I wish I could go back in time ...I certainly wouldnt let a JW near any of them...

Loz x

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Oh, Honey. I'm so very sorry. It sounds like she really likes to put on a big righteous act for her new husband. I know she is your mother, but she is unloving and out of line. Notice how she only wanted you around when she needed a babysitter?

I'm sorry you are having to deal with this, but truly it sounds like you will be better off without her.

By the way... do any of these traits sound familiar? It sounds like you may be dealing with an NPD.http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/traits.html

Congratulations on the new baby!

Love and strength to you!
    Baba.

• finding my way
    finding my way

So Sorry Lozhasleft :( It's hard leaving this messed up group

will check out that link BabaYaga. Thank you

• finding my way
    finding my way

Much of the information in that link describes my Mother and my interactions with her. Also, me a little... I'm working on changing those things

Thank you for the congrats :0) Shes a beautiful baby and happy most of the time! I love her!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I'm glad the link might have been of some use. Lables are of no use, but knowing what tendencies or limitations keep a loved one from connecting and interacting with us in an empathetic way can certainly be useful as a bit of an explanation.

Enjoy these gorgeous years with your new little Precious One!

Love,
    Baba.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit