Revealing things to come!

by wannabe 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Just think the whole sorry mess of human history could have been averted by killing just 3 individuals: Satan, Adam, Eve. Instead billions of children and babies are going to be slaughtered along with their parents who rejected the constantly erratic "truths" published in the Watchtower literature.

Their blood and bones will fertilise the "paradise" (wait - but but but didn't the Watchtower prove that blood and bone fertiliser is not scriptural, violating God's laws on blood? - unlike blood fractions)

Wannabe - Do you still go to the Kingdom Hall and Identify yourself as one of Jehovah's Witnesses?

On this board You are associating with apostates. This is forbidden by the Faithful and Discreet Slave!

Do you still think if Armageddon comes today you would be spared? After all God says "My name is Jealous" and " I want OBEDIENCE". You have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana skin, just like everybody else, Luv.

HB

• Mythbuster
  • serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

"Do you still think if Armageddon comes today you would be spared? "

That's what gets me about people. JWs say they don't subscribe to the "once saved, always saved" doctrine, but there are so many who arrogantly think they are just going to waltz over into paradise. The scripture says you might get concealed in the day of Jehovah's anger. Nobody is guaranteed salvation. I think the ones so sure they're going to be saved probably would be the first destroyed.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

ziddina, the cartoon was the best thing on here.

• agonus
    agonus

"(skip a few verses brother)"

Heh heh... sometimes I pray for the Holy Hand Grenade to end it all...

• villabolo
    villabolo

Mad Sweeney says:

Just a few points/questions.

1. Who is the "we" that's interested in this?

2. Why not type these things up in a word processor and run a spell check?

3. Is Jehovah going to kill a billion Martians on his way here or something?

4. Are you counting your time while typing this stuff?

LOL!!!

villabolo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit