Revealing things to come!

by wannabe 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannabe
    wannabe

Revealing things to Come!

One of the things we're very interested in, is what it will be like during the "The War of The Great Day Of God The Almighty," at Armamageddon, and approximately how many will lose their lives when that War is fought. We know that no one knows the exact day and Hour for that major War to occur, so that would be one of things coming we'd never be able to get to know. {Matthew 24:36} We do know though if it was to occur tomorrow, or the next day, some 8 Billion people would be dead, according to Zephaniah 1:14-18 and Isaiah 24:1-6. How great the number of population will grow to before Armageddon breaks out would be difficult to calculate; but whatever number would be on the earth at the time of Armageddon, that many would be killed. It is estimated that in 30 years by the year 2040 there will be nine Billion inhabitants living on this earth, more or less. The question is: " Do we have another 30 years left until God's Kingdom by Christ takes over the rulership of this earth?"

It could possibly double in number, but to think that would be unrealisatic, wouldn't it? In that they calculate it would take thirty years to put one Billion more than we have now. We don't really know that for certain. We do know from the Prophecy of Daniel that it will be the most frightening time in all human history. When Michael, the great Prince, stands up. Note the words of Daniel:

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince who standeth for the children of thy people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book." {Daniel 12:1 ASV} {Matthew 24:21,22}

It was always my belief that the great tribulation spoken about by Jesus, and Daniels time of World peril were one and the same tribulation, but a closer look reveals them to be different times of tribulation. The one is cut short to save the lives of the Chosen ones and we find that when Armageddon is fought, which is a quite different time of tribulation, his Chosen ones are all with him. One merely leads into the other. While the other is a cataclysmic time of World Peril, leading to the destruction of satan's entire World system of things, at Armageddon. {Matthew 24:29-31} {Revelation 16:13-16}

Notice! All of the survivors are found written in the Book. These are the People that will be delivered.; but few in number. {Isaiah 24:1-6} {Matthew 7:13,14} These are the seed of the Woman, satan wages War against, because they have the work of witnessing about Jesus. {Genesis 3:15} {Revelation 7:1-3; 12:17} These are the ones who undergo the final sealing in their foreheads. Why this time of World Peril when Michael stands up? John will explain that something unseen to the human eye or senses has occured.

7"And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him." {Revelation 12:7-9 NIV}

12"Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them!
    But Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short." {Revelation 12:12 NIV}

So! When Michael stands up, his first act is to throw satan and his demons out of the heavens, and because of their presence on our earth Daniel's foretold time of World peril begins. Listen to how bad this Woe for the earth becomes:

13"As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: "Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!" {Revelation 8:13 NIV}

As I said, Daniel's time of World peril is a cataclysmic time of World Peril, leading right up to, and into, Armageddon. The most frightening time of all human history. So, up to this point we have learned something that is yet ahead in the future, as Jesus promised we would. Aside from being guided into all truth, we would know what was to come.

13"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come." {John 16:13 NIV}

For instance we would like to know just how many will be killed at Armageddon. Not the happiest thought in the World, but maybe knowing it could save our own very lives; if we take it to heart.

Top of Form 1

"The great day of Jehovah is near. It is near, and there is a hurrying [of it] very much. The sound of the day of Jehovah is bitter. There a mighty man is letting out a cry. 15 That day is a day of fury, a day of distress and of anguish, a day of storm and of desolation, a day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick gloom, 16 a day of horn and of alarm signal, against the fortified cities and against the high corner towers. 17 And I will cause distress to mankind, and they will certainly walk like blind men; because it is against Jehovah that they have sinned. And their blood will actually be poured out like dust, and their bowels like the dung. 18 Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to deliver them in the day of Jehovah’s fury; but by the fire of his zeal the whole earth will be devoured, because he will make an extermination, indeed a terrible one, of all the inhabitants of the earth." {Zephaniah 1:14-18 NWT}

Keep in mind we're reading something to come! It's yet future! That gives us all time to alter course, and if we love life, we will alter course if necessary, to save our lives.

According to the words of Zephaniah, it wouldn't matter even was there to be Twenty Billion on this earth when Armageddon breaks out, they'd still all be dead. Sobering thought, isn't it?

Isaiah describes just who will be getting destroyed. Knowing that, is also something coming:

Top of Form 1

1 "Look! Jehovah is emptying the land and laying it waste, and he has twisted the face of it and scattered its inhabitants. 2 And it must come to be the same for the people as for the priest; the same for the servant as for his master; the same for the maidservant as for her mistress; the same for the buyer as for the seller; the same for the lender as for the borrower; the same for the interest taker as for the one paying the interest. 3 fail the land will be emptied, and without fail it will be plundered, for Jehovah himself has spoken this word. 4 The land has gone to mourning, has faded away. The productive land has withered, has faded away. The high ones of the people of the land have withered. 5 And the very land has been polluted under its inhabitants, for they have bypassed the laws, changed the regulation, broken the indefinitely lasting covenant. 6 That is why the curse itself has eaten up the land, and those inhabiting it are held guilty. That is why the inhabitants of the land have decreased in number, and very few mortal men have remained over." {Isaiah 24:1-6 NWT}Without

Well in advance we've been told only a few would be left over when the smoke of Armageddon clears. The Prophet Jeremiah reveals something to us about this frightening time period, showing us what will be going on, just who it is being destroyed, and how they are being destroyed:

31``The noise shall come to the end of the earth: for Jehovah hath a controversy with the nations, he entereth into judgment with all flesh; as for the wicked, he will give them up to the sword, saith Jehovah. 32Thus saith Jehovah of hosts: Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great storm shall be raised up from the uttermost parts of the earth. 33And the slain of Jehovah shall [be] at that day from [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the face of the ground. 34 Howl, ye shepherds, and cry; and wallow yourselves [in the dust], noble ones of the flock: for the days of your slaughter are accomplished, and I will disperse you; and ye shall fall like a precious vessel. 35And refuge shall perish from the shepherds, and escape from the noble ones of the flock.36 There shall be a voice of the cry of the shepherds, and a howling of the noble ones of the flock: for Jehovah layeth waste their pasture; 37and the peaceable enclosures shall be desolated, because of the fierce anger of Jehovah."{Jeremiah 25:31-37 DT}

Jeremiah has shown us exactly where the scripture at Matthew 24:7 fits with Nation against Nation and Kingdom against Kingdom as a great Storm sweeps this earth, and the entire empire of false religion, Religious Christendom, represented by BABYLON THE GREAT in John`s Revelation comes to a disasterous end, with her Shepherds and Noble ones of the flock howling and crying, with no place of escape for any of them, as Jehovah lays waste their pasture and peaceable enclosures.

Ezekiel too, paints a very vivid picture, showing at what point Jehovah intervenes to bring their madness to an end:

18And it shall come to pass in that day, in the day when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord Jehovah, [that] my fury shall come up in my face; 19 for in my jealousy, in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Verily in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; 20 so that the fish of the sea, and the fowl of the heavens, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things which creep upon the earth, and all mankind that are upon the face of the earth shall shake at my presence; and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. 21And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord Jehovah: every man's sword shall be against his brother. 22And I will enter into judgment with him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many peoples that are with him, overflowing rain and great hailstones, fire and brimstone. 23And I will magnify myself, and sanctify myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I [am] Jehovah. {Ezekiel 38:18-37 DT}

While Mankind is fighting their last final Battle with one another, for supremacy, Jehovah will quite suddenly intervene, with pestilence and Blood, overflowing rains, great hailstones, fire and brimstone. At this time the slain of Jehovah will come to be in that day from one end of this earth clear to the other end of the earth just as Jeremiah predicted, so it will be. Then as Jehovah had said: "They shall all know that I am Jehovah."

So, true to the words of Jesus the Spirit of the Truth, the Holy Spirit, has revealed to all of us what is yet to come.

A frightening scenario? True! It most certainly is, but there is a bright side to all of this, as we'd might expect. Zephaniah will also explain what that bright side is:

Top of Form 1

"Gather yourselves together, yes, do the gathering, O nation not paling in shame. 2 Before [the] statute gives birth to [anything], [before the] day has passed by just like chaff, before there comes upon YOU people the burning anger of Jehovah, before there comes upon YOU the day of Jehovah’s anger, 3 seek Jehovah, all YOU meek ones of the earth, who have practiced His own judicial decision. Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably YOU may be concealed in the day of Jehovah’s anger." {Zephaniah 2:1-3 NWT}

Through the Pen of Zephaniah the Prophet, Jehovah puts the Ball in our court, and tells us all, to seek Jehovah, seek righteousness, seek meekness before the burning anger comes upon us, that in doing that, probably we may be concealed in the day of Jehovah's anger; but the probability rest with us; we have freedom of choice to decide whether we will or whether we will not. Jehovah has warned us through the Pen of Jeremiah that the Religious Shepherds and noble ones of the flocks will end up howling and crying with no escape afforded them. You are free to remain among them sharing their great grief or you can obey Jehovah's command through the Pen of the Apostle John, to "Get out from among them or receive part of their plagues." {Revelation 18:4}

Consider this scenario! You are on an Ocean-Liner! One of the deck-hands approaches you with a look of fear on his face, and tells you that the Ship is taking on Water. He tells you he doesn't know when it will go down, only that it is going to go down.You observe people heading for the life-Boats panic-striken crowding into those Life-Boats. Of course you will slowly amble over to the Bar and order up a few drinks for yourself, because prior to boarding the Ship you heard someone say, that not even God could sink this ship. Remember that famous line? What happened to the Titanic? It sank, didn't it; but not even God could sink it, or so they thought?

We have today, a very different Titanic, that many believe, like the Ocean Liner Titanic cannot be sunk.Bottom of Form 1

That is a devil ruled system of things, that like the Titanic that will be sent to the bottom; only this Titanic has no life-boats on board, and nowhere to even hide:

Top of Form 1

" I saw Jehovah stationed above the altar, and he proceeded to say: "Strike the pillar head, so that the thresholds will rock. And cut them off at the head, all of them. And the last part of them I shall kill with the sword itself. No one fleeing of them will make good his flight, and no one escaping of them will make his getaway. 2 If they dig down into She´ol, from there my own hand will take them; and if they go up to the heavens, from there I shall bring them down. 3 And if they hide themselves on the top of Car´mel, from there I shall carefully search and be certain to take them. And if they conceal themselves from in front of my eyes on the floor of the sea, down there I shall command the serpent, and it must bite them. 4 And if they go into captivity before their enemies, from there I shall command the sword, and it must kill them; and I will set my eyes upon them for bad, and not for good. 5 And the Sovereign Lord, Jehovah of the armies, is the One touching the land, so that it melts; and all the inhabitants in it will have to mourn; and it will certainly come up like the Nile, all of it, and sink down like the Nile of Egypt." {Amos 9:1-15 NWT}

"Top of Form 1

And the heaven departed as a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and [every] island were removed from their places. 15 And the kings of the earth and the top-ranking ones and the military commanders and the rich and the strong ones and every slave and [every] free person hid themselves in the caves and in the rock-masses of the mountains. 16 And they keep saying to the mountains and to the rock-masses: "Fall over us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, 17 because the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" {Revelation 6:14-16 NWT}

We know now, how it's all going to end, all the things coming Jehovah has revealed through his Bible writers. He has shown us that we'll all either end up trying to unsuccessfully hide from the face of the one seated on the Throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, or possibly be concealed in the Day of his great anger, but we've been warned well in advance, to takes the necessary steps for survival BEFORE there comes upon us the Day of Jehovah's burning anger.

13"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come." {John 16:13 NIV} Wannabe

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

One of the things we're very interested in, is what it will be like during the "The War of The Great Day Of God The Almighty," at Armamageddon, and approximately how many will lose their lives when that War is fought. We know that no one knows the exact day and Hour for that major War to occur, so that would be one of things coming we'd never be able to get to know. {Matthew 24:36} We do know though if it was to occur tomorrow, or the next day, some 8 Billion people would be dead, according to Zephaniah 1:14-18 and Isaiah 24:1-6.

Just a few points/questions.

1. Who is the "we" that's interested in this?

2. Why not type these things up in a word processor and run a spell check?

3. Is Jehovah going to kill a billion Martians on his way here or something?

4. Are you counting your time while typing this stuff?

• steve2
    steve2

Revelation is perhaps one of the maddest, blood thirsty books ever "written". It is maniacal in the extreme and never ceases to attract religious nutters who claim that theirs is the correct interpretation - yeah right: theirs and 100,000 other explanations.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

OMFG!!! I am beside myself in eager anticipation!

• tec
    tec

I was in interested in Armageddon for a while. Obsessed with it, actually, even searched the scriptures to see if I could find the date - and I was sure that if I looked hard enough and long enough that I would find it.

Wasn't being very Christian during that time though.

Only after I set that aside did I begin to listen to Christ and start following his example. That's all that matters, at least to me.

Tammy

• ziddina
    ziddina

"How great the number of population will grow to before Armageddon breaks out would be difficult to calculate; but whatever number would be on the earth at the time of Armageddon, that many would be killed. It is estimated that in 30 years by the year 2040 there will be nine Billion inhabitants living on this earth, more or less. The question is: " Do we have another 30 years left until God's Kingdom by Christ takes over the rulership of this earth?"..."

Aaaaaarrrgh!!! Story problems!!!!

Now my head hurts...

cute kids

Speaking of revealing things... Zid littlesatan

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft
    Are you counting your time while typing this stuff?

Lol @ this ....good question !

Loz x

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I'm gonna post this later more thouroughly, but here is a prophesy AGAINST those CRAVING this day! It's a prophesy that applies to JW's.

Amos 5:18 - WOE!!! To those 'craving' the day of Jehovah! What, then will the day of Jehovah mean to you people? It will be darkness and NO light!

(skip a few verses brother)

21. I have HATED, I have REJECTED your assemblies! But if you people offer me up sacrificies of field service and meetings, I shall find NO pleasure. REMOVE from me the turmoil of your songs! AND let JUSTICE roll forth just like the waters! And RIGHTEOUSNESS!

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Is this your talk for Sunday? Are you trying it out on us first? It's way too long and boring. I'd rather sit through actual Armageddon.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

O btw Wannabe, your mixing up stuff with the end of the thousand year reign and the initial onset. Is that your intention?

The Gog of Magog in Ezekiel is same as on in Revelation :shhhhhhh keep it a secret for now ;) :

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit