BLOOD

by nicolaou 12 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

bttt

• Scully
    Scully

Thanks for the in-depth information on this Nicolaou.

I am especially intrigued by the Advance Medical Directive's statement allowing JWs to select among the following "acceptable fractions":

Clotting factors (e.g., fibrinogen, Factors VII, VIII, IX, XII).
    Conspicuous by its absence (at least from my point of view as a nurse) is a fraction called von Willebrand factor.

http://www.medinfo.ufl.edu/year2/coag/vwd.html

von Willebrand's disease is the most common blood clotting disorder, even more common than hemophilia.

The absence of von Willebrand factor (vWF) in affected individuals is what identifies the disorder. It is interesting, as you can see from the illustration borrowed from the above website, that the clotting factor that is absent from hemophiliacs (Factor VIII) and which is permitted by the WTS, is in fact a derivative of von Willebrand factor, which is not listed among the WTS approved clotting factors.

Ironically, in Canada Factor VIII and vWF are ONLY available IN COMBINATION in a single vial and are administered to persons who either have hemophilia or von Willebrand disease. How can a person consent to receiving Factor VIII then, if they have to refuse vWF in order to satisfy the WTS's directives?

It is also ironic that a SINGLE dose of these clotting factors are derived from "large donor pools". While a single unit (approximately 300 mL) of packed red cell concentrate costs approximately $200, a single 50 mL dose of Factor VIII/vWF costs $1500, which reflects the large number of donors and the amount of processing necessary to achieve the final product.

To use the WTS's logic:
    forced blood transfusion = rape
    willingly accepting blood = fornication/adultery
    taking blood fractions = participating in an orgy

JWs really do need to know how miserably uninformed they and their leaders are when it comes to this issue. The pretense that they put on that they know everything there is to know about blood and blood transfusions and bloodless medicine is so obviously in error, and so heinously dangerous, especially when children are involved.

The sooner this deadly doctrine is scrapped, the better.

Love, Scully

• Solace
    Solace

Thank you nic,
    This is very helpful. Even if some here have previously known these things, its good to put this out now and again for anyone who may not be aware. I wish I would have had access to this information few years ago when my family was dealing with this issue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit