O'Reilly to do story on JW pedophile right now on O'Reilly factor

by coffee_black 13 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

It'll start in a couple of minutes... or at least in this half hour... He announced the story that was discussed here last week...

Coffee

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thanks Coffee. I've tuned in to watch.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Thanks just turned it to FoxNews.

• carla
    carla

Just saw it, too short and didn't bring up the pedophile problem within jw's. Maybe a letter writing campaign is in order?

• Gregor
    Gregor

Thanks for the heads up. Just caught the end of it where Megan Kelly mentioned JW's

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I was beginning to think that they wouldn't mention jws... but Megan finally did. I agree the story was too short...

Coffee

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Megyn Kelly hit the nail on the head. He lost his right to do anything and she said basically "boo hoo he cannot go to church". He can worship from home and I guess he admitted to molesting 6 children between the ages of 2-7.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I guess he admitted to molesting 6 children between the ages of 2-7.

and those victims are probably sitting in the kh he wants to go to... but he's worried about his rights..what about the rights of the children he molested?

Coffee

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I watched it with my husband and yeah it was too short.

• Violia
    Violia

I agree- he can download the mags from the wts site ( if he is alllowed internet use). . The Cong. where he wants to go can just hook him up via telephone. That seems the best thing to do. That way he can listen to the meetings if he wishes and not be a threat to anyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit