2010 drama: historicity of Christians leaving Jerusalem between Roman wars

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• distazo
    distazo

Actually,

The Aramaic Peshitta (The language that Jesus spoke, from that language an NT exists but having Syraic characters) has a slight but important difference.

It has 'mountain', not 'moutains'. It is rather bad advise, to go to the wilderniss (of judea) and to the hills, as history would get repeated and jews up to massada were slain. (This happened according to the book Maccabeans as well so, why would Jesus sent them to be killed by romans anyway?)

The question would be: Which mountain? Tabor? No, as that mountain was taken by the romans as well (Josephus).

Probably it could have been Hermon which is 2800m high. However, I do not have any historic backup. Just logic.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

So I finally watched the new DVD released at this year's discrap crapvention. It's just a repeat of this terrible drama from 2 years ago. If anyone is in a position to anti-witness about this DVD, this thread has some great "topics for conversation."

And remember to count your anti-witnessing field service time and mail it to Patterson Service Department or your local Branch Office at the end of the month!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Thanks, good info here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit