Is this a deep secret, a lie, or big coincidence, about Paul and Jesus. I'm being OPEN this time....

by EndofMysteries 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

eom read the above mentioned boooks. they might be in your library. there thousands of discrepancies. you can call them coincidences i call them errors. and then make your own conclusions.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Myself darth, I have nothing to 'prove' to others at this point.

Only what all of us know at this forum, is that the GB twists and lies about stuff.

What exactly am I looking for?

Well what I've 'found' is there seems to be an exact copy and duplicate of almost everything in regards to the bible, prophecy, etc.

A small example, look Cain's decendants and compare them to Shem's decendants. They are just about IDENTICAL. Slight changes of letters here or there. One's which appear different, Irad and Jared, (remember J begins w/ an i in hebrew) they sound the same too. Makes it seem that Cain's decendants were inserted into Shem's line. (this overall example doesn't mean much, and it can't be used to do much damage, it's a small extra sample)

Where this all becomes an issue..................we are told it's okay to eat anything. Yet in Isaiah 66:3, 15-18 which IS SPEAKING ABOUT THE LAST DAYS, unless very symbolic says otherwise. Also some scriptures talking about the sabbath being profaned, yet in Isaiah 1:13-15 doesn't.

In Zechariah 5 there is a doublesided SCROLL/book, which is a curse going throughout the ENTIRE EARTH. The placing of the disgusting thing causing desolation.

I like to think maybe I'm way off track, but everytime I try to prove that possibility as wrong, I find more and more adding to it as being a very real and valid concern. I don't understand why others can't see it. A very few I've tried, like in the first example I posted, to show and then be logically shown how it's crazy. Only thing I get is coincidence, or I'm looking to deep, or I'm under the influence of demons, or Satan is doing a job on me, or I'm like the guy from A Beautiful Mind.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I'm gonna read the book, I found it online, whole book, in google books ;)

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

the bible is a waste of time

• zombie dub
    zombie dub
    I know you love these deep meanings :) But don't get lost in scriptures, and then lose Christ and His message along the way.

= don't worry that the bible makes no sense and is full of contradictions and obvious amends, just ignore that and have blind faith anyway in something based on the same book.

• Chalam
    Chalam

tec Hi Stephen! Haven't seen you in a while.

Hi Tammy,

Yeah, been caught up with some stuff so not had much time to come here!

Hope you are doing well :)

Blesssings,

Stephen

• tec
    tec

Zombie dub - No, that isn't what my statement meant at all. But it is a good example of how we can all twist meanings to suit our personal beliefs :)

I actually meant that getting lost in some supposed deep meaning is like searching the scriptures for hidden codes and messages that will predict the date of Armageddon. That's when you can start to lose Christ and His message - of love, forgiveness, mercy, faith and grace. Not only that, but getting caught up/obsessing with all that searching doesn't always leave much time to actually act accordance to those teachings. (doing good to others)

Stephen - I'm good, thanks. Feeling strong again. I'm glad to hear from you again.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit