C'mon ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cantleave 48 Replies latest social entertainment

• four candles
    four candles

How can you say gerard played a good match??? He was useless,he can't play on the left,he can't play with Lampard...the best player on the field was David James and he let 4 in!!!!! They were all useless. The defence was all over the place,just not quick enough,no decent wide players,Milner only managed 2 crosses!!!

Bring back an English manager!!!

• The Finger
    The Finger

four candles,

I agree they played crap, and the manager should go

• dgp
    dgp

Sorry, Can't. Why the hell did Capello leave Walcott out? Why in sheol did he take Heskey and Crouch? And then, what sense did it make to bring Heskey, who is as immovable as blind faith, and take Defoe out, who can move faster than the generation teaching?

• The Finger
    The Finger

At least i'm cheered up the Kinks are on BBC2

• four candles
    four candles

Now there's an Englishman who can play well......Ray Davies.

• The Finger
    The Finger

Yes!

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Cheeky means to take liberties in some way :)

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

soccer needs to allow the coaches to make a referee challenge up to 2-3 times a game.

re-play can be used a couple of times if the coach wants to give up his xx tries.

it works in the us for football, and it can for soccer!

some of these referees are sleeping

• four candles
    four candles

That referree was blind not to see Lampards goal go in. Fat Frank saw it and the ref was only 5 yards behind him. It was a good foot over the line. Still wouldn't have made any difference though.

• dgp
    dgp

I beg to disagree. If the referee "had seen" that goal, as everyone else, then they would have resumed the game at 2-2. That would have forced the Germans to go for a goal, instead of just waiting for an opportunity to come their way. The last two German goals were counterstrikes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit