The paradise

by watersprout 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Your "paradise" watersprout and Shelby's seem to be two different things.

The initial question seems to be focused on the JW version of paradise earth. Shelby is obviously referring to a spiritual resurrection.

I second Black Sheep's recommendation to learn critical thinking. This is the type of reasoning that will help you understand when you are being fed information that is supported by evidence and when you are being asked to believe information based on one of the erroneous reasons such as authority, tradition, or revelation/faith. It will also enable you to examine the evidence provided, assuming there is any, to determine whether the evidence is strong enough to support a particular conclusion.

I haven't read De Bono's stuff but I've heard the name. Hit the library and read, read, read. Also recommended, of course, is "Combatting Cult Mind Control" by Steve Hassan.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Thank you Shelby,

You are QUITE welcome, dear WS (the greatest of love and peace to you!).

I'm still very confused, but Christ will help me to understand when i'm ready.

That's okay, dear one, but here's the "thing": it really is not about information. People want to know SO much... about this world and that... about things... written and uwritten, physical and spiritual, etc. But the truth is that most of it has absolutely nothig to do with anything at all. At least, not with what most are searching for and that to "know." That usually comes dow to just a few thigs: life; the meaning of life; the purpose of life; who am/are I/we; why am/are I/we here; where did I/we come from; how did I/we get here; am/are I/we going to heaven or hell; IS there a heaven and/or hell; is there a God, if so, who is He and/or where is He, etc.

I have learned, however, that the answer to ALL of these questions... as well as all others (yes, naysayers, all others) can be known by knowing... and asking... Christ. N ot knowing OF or about Christ, but knowing him. N ot asking about Christ, but asking him.

Now, of course, others will disagree and perhaps even refer you to the writings, teachings, opinions, and philosophies of other men. And I do not fault them - to each his/her own. I do marvel that such people often seem quite unhappy, discontent... ummmm... "unfulfilled." That, however, is because after all of their... ummmm... "enlightenment," they're still in the dark as to the answers to the questions I stated above. Regardless of all the "stuff" they may know about THIS world... they know SO little, if anything at all, about that one. Ad eventually it comes back to "haunt" them so that, on their deathbeds they turn to one of two emotions: fear (because they don't know what is really going to happen to them)... or anger (because, well, the heck with God if He did't make Himself known to be before now!). Praise JAH, however, because He really is merciful and such things won't be accounted to these. (Whispering - But they don't really know that and I'm certainly not going to tell them! LOLOLOL!)

I wish ones would stop attacking you Shelby, you really encourage me and for that i'm really grateful.

Please, PLEASE do not feel worry or concern for me in this, dear WS. My Lord has been with me the entire time and ALWAYS provides a comfort after an "attack." These dear folks don't mean to be unkind or unloving; they truly believe they are helping you. And although sometimes they are not much different than those in the WTBTS (who fulfull the words "The day will come when all who kill you will think they are rendering an act of sacred service"...), I know where they are comig from: they've been lied to SO much by religion, and particularly the WTBTS, that they simply cannot... will not... perceive any longer that is a True God, let alone any God at all. I get that and I think you can, too.

And had my Lord not come to me himself, I would most probably be in the same "boat." Who knows? I praise JAH everyday, though, that His So DID come to... so that I am not on that boat. Since it could have happened to me as well, I cannot... and do not... judge them and ask that you do the same. Because to their now master(s) they will stand or fall... and we should not judge the house servants of another.

Peace and light xxxxxx

May the underserved mercy and kindness of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and love and peace of His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, my Lord and Master, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you... and your entire household, dear one, if you so wish it. May He grant you and ALL of your household ears to hear when Spirit and the Bride say to YOU:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... free!"

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• watersprout
    watersprout

I have sent you a PM shelby

xxxxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit