The paradise

by watersprout 12 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

Will their be marriage and sex in Gods new order?

What about children being born?

These questions have bugged me since i was a child. The borg just say that children will stop being born when the earth is filled and resurected ones will never marry or bear children.

I noticed on one of Shelby's posts that we would have no genatailia and i don't really understand!

Anyone got any thoughts?

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

Its all gb bullshit. Assumptions that can never and will never be confirmed credibly but that dubs eat up cuz its from the "slave" They are definitely putting themselves in gods place in saying all this bs.

• highdose
    highdose

i noticed in recent years that the dubs had stopped talking about " what the paradise would be like" , i think there were just too many unanswerable questions.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Shelby also thinks God speaks to her. I wouldn’t worry too much about what she says.

• St George of England
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    These questions have bugged me since i was a child.

They bugged me too. Enough for me not to get baptised. Whew. That was a close call.

Welcome to the forum

Chris

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace!

Regarding the presence of genitalia after the resurrection, I am directed by my Lord to ask... “For what purpose would such be needed?"

The only “food” eaten by spirit beings (which the resurrected will become - Matthew 22:30)... is the flesh of Christ (i.e., the “leaves” of the Tree [of Life], which is the "manna from heaven" - John 6:48-50, 54, 55; Psalm 78:25; Revelation 22:2 and note, its a tree, one tree, not "trees";John 14:6, 15:1)... which food does not pass through the spirit body (as physical food does through the physical body) but instead remains, strengthens, and gives life (which is why spirit beings don't die, but must be destroyed - Genesis 3:22; Matthew 10:28). The only “drink” is holy spirit, the “water” of life/living water... which also does not pass out of the spirit body, but remains, fortifies... and "bubbles up to impart everlasting life" (John 4:14, 7:37-39; 1 Corinthians 10:4; Revelation 22:1). Thus, there is no need to pass any kind of waste OUT of such a body, which is one of the functions of genitalia.

What of sex? Sex is also a function of the FLESHLY body, primarily for procreation. It is also a "desire" of fleshly body so that procreation can be a [very] pleasurable activity, not a burden or chore. It is NOT a function OR desire of the spirit body (which is why the Nephilim had to put ON flesh in order to have relations with the daughters of men); however, it CAN be a desire of the spirit HEART... regardless of whether that heart "resides" in a vessel of physical flesh... or of spirit.

Since the body will no longer be of physical flesh, but of spirit, there would no longer be a "physical" desire. True, there may be a SPIRIT desire, but considering where that got the Nephilim (i.e., forsaking their spirit bodies, which are immortal, for physical bodies - which died in the flood - only to now be waiting possible destruction of those spirit bodies - and I say possible for it is not my place to judge), it is highly unlikely that any who live then (whether of those who are spirits now or those who become such by means of resurrection) are going to go down that road again. My understanding is that that issue will have been worked out between their bodies and their hearts by then (although I know some are going to vehemently disagree, perhaps loudly even, and since I am as "red-blooded" as the next girl, I get that... but the truth is that sex isn't really the "be all, end all" for everyone - although given the world... and times... we live in, very, very few, will openly admit that. We'll have to see: perhaps for some it will be a challenge (but not insurmountable). For others, it won't be a problem at all. It isn't for some (a lot more than we think!) now).

As for procreation... my understanding from my Lord is "Since ALL of the children of God will have been “conceived” (by holy spirit) and born AGAIN (this time, in SPIRIT bodies)... where would there be a need for NEW children? ALL of the seed of the woman will have been fertilized (by the Most Holy One's spirit) and then "born"... and thus received the “new garment” (the "white robe" of a spirit body). And since ALL things were made for and are about the seed of the woman, which seed are the children of GOD... what need would there be for any OTHER children?" You disagree... argue it with him.

Shelby also thinks God speaks to her.

This is misleading. The SON of God, my Lord, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, who is the Holy Spirit... speaks to me. He speaks to you, too, although you don't listen. I have only heard the voice of the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, five times in my entire life.

I wouldn’t worry too much about what she says.

Me, either. She's a dotty old lady who rambles on and on... and half the time (well, actually, more than half)... doesn't have a CLUE as to what she's talking about. True, she readily admits she doesn't know this stuff, that it isn't hers but what she receives from the Holy Spirit and that she only posts what she hears... whether folks hear or refrain... but,personally, I would worry about what she says at all...

Again, I bid you all peace -

A "dotty" slave of Christ,

SA, who probably should have logged off a long time ago, most certainly before opening and responding to this thread. Ah, well...

• watersprout
    watersprout

Thank you Shelby,

I'm still very confused, but Christ will help me to understand when i'm ready.

I wish ones would stop attacking you Shelby, you really encourage me and for that i'm really grateful.

Peace and light xxxxxx

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Unconfuse yourself watersprout.

Pop down to the library and get some books out on critical thinking. Anything by Edward de Bono should help.

The skills you will learn will help you in many aspects of your life.

Cheers

Chris

• watersprout
    watersprout

Hi Black sheep,

I actually have an Edward de Bono book, i brought it years ago and i have never read it.

I think a good read is in order! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit