How Big a Liar Are You?

by Mindchild 24 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Skipper,that is a very dangerous thread you sent us to.I Answered all the questions,then I hit the button for saint.My pants burst into flames,I had a hell of a time putting them out.My drawers are still smokin!..LOL...OUTLAW

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

A Simple Fibber.

Are we all serious liars though?

I mean, I'm assuming that most of us lived a double life for a while. That takes some serious lying, almost second nature.

closer

Failing is not falling, it is staying down and not picking yourself back up!
  • WildHorses
    WildHorses

Simple Fibber

Doesn't lying just suck? It's icky. Why do people do it? Why does it happen at all? Wouldn't the world be much more pleasant place if people just didn't lie?

Well, Simple Fibber, you sure ask a lot of questions and you've been asking them your whole life. When most kids stopped asking things like, "Why is the sky blue?" you just kept at it. This makes you a very thoughtful person, and if you have taken your inquisitiveness to the library, well, by now you may actually be a pretty knowledgeable person.

We find that most of the people who take our quiz turn out to be Simple Fibbers. Not because there are more simple fibbers in the world, but because lying bothers the simple fibber and they are more likely to answer all the questions of our survey. They are actually aware of when they are lying and they frequently make the more difficult choice and will tell the truth, regardless of the consequences to themselves.

Simple fibbers will very often find themselves with other simple fibbers because Pathological Liars and Big Liars give them the creeps. Pathological Liars and Big Liars are out there preying on Average Liars but simple fibbers very very infrequently fall for it. Simple fibbers are more inclined to have done therapy, be regular members in a church or be in recovery. They very often surround themselves with lots and lots of good friends who guide and protect them. They also spend a good deal of their time guiding and protecting other people.

Simple Fibbers very often have a cherished concept of a loving God, whom they view as offering guidance and meaning to their lives.

Simple Fibbers understand concepts like honor and duty. And while they are often involved in public service, they never do it begrudgingly or over do it. They know their own limits.

Simple Fibbers are people who feel comfortable in their own skin and while they may wish to be Saints one day, they know that for today they are who they are. They will strive to be their best for any one day.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

closer,

I mean, I'm assuming that most of us lived a double life for a while. That takes some serious lying, almost second nature.
    scary ain't it? one reason i had to come clean and get out of the jws is that i got so sick of lying all the time to my parents. "mom, going to the library after school" ya right, i was hooking up with my worldly friends to do really bad things like talk about the cute boys in our class or try clothes on or even work on homework together! i do think there is a time and a place for lies....but c'mon, it's pretty bad when you have to LIE about wanting to go over to a friends house. anyway...your comment just reminded me of that time period in my life. so glad i'm free from that! after i left the jws and stopped lying about all the stuff i was doing, my mom and i grew very close.

love
    harmony

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

im an average liar and its true. lol

• TR
    TR

Christ, Nyteleloaf, lose some weight!

TR

"YK is his name, false prophecy is his game"

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Having trouble with this question:

If I am feeling tired and my lover wants some action, I will offer oral sex just to get it over with:

A: Frequently.

B: Once in a while.

C: Never.

D: I'm never too tired for sex.

E: What's a oral sex?

Whaddaya mean, "just to get it over with"????? I don't know how to answer this.

GentlyFeral

• lostboy
    lostboy

simple fibber

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Simple Fibber.

Wow ,How exciting I am!

• cellomould
    cellomould

Pathological liar!

me?

this is pretty silly. some of the questions force you to choose answers that are necessarily contradictory to your previous answers.

For example, I am a big virgin! But how could I choose 'what's oral sex?' I know what oral sex IS. silly!

Well, I dye grass...

cello in flames

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit