Applying for Wipeout Canada

by tec 22 Replies latest social physical

• tec
    tec

So for my thousandth post, I decided to tell you guys that I'm applying to compete on Wipeout Canada. My kids, the ones I love, are making me :)

I expect to get my butt kicked. I expect to be laughed at (and actually that's the point). But I hope, on the rare chance that I do get accepted, that you guys will cheer me on while you're laughing at me.

Thanks and love to all,

Tammy

• shamus100
    shamus100

And that makes a thousand for you -

• tec
    tec

• Simon
    Simon

Awesome ... it's my FAVORITE programme - my kids wanted me to go on (because apparently "you will look hilarious when you fail" ... thanks kids).

Let us know if you make it !!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

We love that show (well the US version, maybe I can find the Canadian version online).

Good luck!

• not a captive
    not a captive

You for you! But know this--If they take you, you can run but you cannot hide!

• Scully
    Scully

I'd definitely watch Wipeout if Simon was competing. Especially if he mooned the camera and had "Bite THIS Watchtower" tattooed on his bum.

:D

• tec
    tec

LOL at everyone!

Thanks, all.

I'll keep everyone up to date.

Simon - my kids want me to go on and win $50 000, even though I'm sure they'll have fun laughing at me when I fall. But I asked my oldest ( the little money man) if he would still want me to go on just for fun if there was no money. He looked at me like I was crazy.

Tammy

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Big Balls to you, Tammy!

Palm

• tec
    tec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit