snowbird

Pushing baby carriages, changing nappies, and wiping drool.*

Wonderful sight!

Keep it up. my brothers.

Syl

*I noticed a doting father on last night - made my heart swell.*

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Well this brother here aint doing it. Screw that.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Someone did it for you!

Syl

• mrsjones5
  • minimus
    minimus

What "brothers"???

• minimus
    minimus

"a doting father on"

on what?

Don't be so disjointed, woman.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Wiping baby drool, changing diapers and pushing strollers should strictly be for women to perform. God didnt create women to do anything else other than to be caretakers. That's a woman's sole purpose on this earth. Consider a woman's hips for example. The reason a woman's hips are as wide as they are is to prevent anything from getting around her and interferring with the carriage. She can use her eyes to see whats in front of her. Everything behind her will have a difficult time getting around her hips.

A woman's hands are smaller and softer specifically for the purpose of changing diapers. Manly hands are too big and rough to handle such sensitive areas, so that should be a woman's job. Really when you think about it, a woman's genetic makeup causes her to be subservient and prone to being a caretaker.

• not a captive
    not a captive

Dear Misery,

Nice to think of us having such a practical value beyond wide hips and soft hands to take care of the big bad baby boys in bed.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

A woman's hands are smaller and softer specifically for the purpose of changing diapers. Manly hands are too big and rough to handle such sensitive areas, so that should be a woman's job. Really when you think about it, a woman's genetic makeup causes her to be subservient and prone to being a caretaker.

That does sound kinda sexual, don't it? Just insert certain words at certain places.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Brothers, like male people.

MLE, I hope you like women.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit