WTSComplainstoGuardianBatesRepliesFloggingCase

by Lionel_P_Hartley 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Nassau
    Nassau

Dear Outnfree,
    You said: "Your reasoning seems to me to be a variation of the old "but where would you go?" upon leaving the Witness religion implying that there IS no other religion to turn to."
    “Variation”? Explain yourself, please. What kind of variation do you mean?
    Absolutely wrong Outnfree. There is a way, something better than any religion. What I said was not to turn to any kind of religion. The statement "but where would you go", I should say 'where do you want to go'? This is the true question! I do not need to go anywhere. I do not need someone to show me the way. It is an individual choice. It is a personal matter that nobody should interfere with. I do not need the JWs nor any other "commercial religious association" to sell me God. All of them have different marketing techniques to keep you controlled, dependant, "hungry".
    The fact that I have left the JWs (by myself, not influenced by another sold idea) does not mean that I have to replace it. My point, Outnfree is: The fact that, I have left it, does not mean that I need to hate that religion, or its followers! Which is completely different to hate the wrong things that they can practice (are the other religions better?)! I can see good things in the JWs. I can see good things in the Muslims. I do not mean I need to approve or follow their religion, or I have to fight it. Let us be fair, balanced and impartial. Why should I now need to play the typical role of an apostate against any former religion?!
    I am very happy with what I have found after religion - a "Highway" to the truth, not through any "religious-commercial human mean". Any body can find it, easily.
    "Aures habent et non audient"
    Nassau

• nelly136
    nelly136

. http://www.corpun.com/ukdm9609.htm

A v UK

I've been trying to rake up old archives on the original reports
    made on the A v uk case pre it getting to human rights
    unfortunately I cant find the original newspapaper reports of
    the garden cane assault.
    can anyone help me out here
    nelly

I'm particularly interested in the stepfather and his background
    religion etc I know it was reported at the time but unfortunately
    a lot of sites I got the info on have been updated and no longer go back that far need 1993/1994

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit