JW encounter

by donny 19 Replies latest jw friends

• donny
    donny

Yes. He said "coached" which I also thought was a funny way of putting it. I was more thinking of "we will cram down your throat".

• wasblind
    wasblind

hey, next time they want to talk with you make sure you have your "reasoning of the scriptures" book with you, turn to page 234 and under the definition of the LAST DAYS read the last sentence to them under the definition. then turn to page 242 in the same book and read under if someone says: How do you know that some future generation won't fit the prophecy better than this one? then read the first reply that they give you to say in the book. Believe me it will leave them speechless, and they will surely leave you alone. because most of them are not prepared for you to throw this at them and they will look at it if you show them because it's their own stuff not apostate material.

I find this to be the best way to argue with any active jw when it come to the new light on the generation. I hope any and everyone who still have their "reasoning from the scriptures" book get them out look through them again because all through out the book it talks of the generation of 1914 and how they will be the ones to see the end of this system in their own words. By the way they still use this book.

• changeling
  • Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Donny...that was amazing.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Impressive that you remembered so much of the conversation flow.

Think About It

• StAnn
    StAnn

Feel better now?

StAnn

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

very nice DONNY; YOU ONLY MADE THEM LIE ABOUT 5 PLUS TIMES.. I can tell you enjoyed your self. making them bumble all over the place till they had enough. yea like handing out flyers is going to prove they have ther truth. rofl

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

LOL @the Gehenna comment.

Nicely done.

• donny
    donny

I did have a good time. The looks on their faces was priceless!

• loosie
    loosie

proves my point when they can't argue the point with you, they take their ball and go home.

sore losers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit