The Theocratic Life and Times of Theodore Jaracz - NEW

by Dogpatch 45 Replies latest jw friends

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

How did that jerk manage to avoid getting the shxt beat out of him?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

marked

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Love the article. DP do you have a story that details how they made the switch from a board of directors and a president to the governing body that emerged in 77'?

• dissed
    dissed

He had an office down the hall from ours in the Towers. We got to know him and his wife, but only on a short 'how's your day?' conversation. Our crew considered him a light weight, since he was new to the GB.

Only later did we learn of his strong-willed personality on the GB as he became more entrenched in his position. He was a clone from the earlier WT days and probably is why women have such a denigrated role in this organization.

Accoeding to WT teaching he his risen to heaven and can't wait to destroy us at Armageddon.

Sorry Ted, but you're dead, and can't hurt anyone any more.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Freddies Teddy's dead
    That's what I said
    Let the rap a plan
    Said he'd see him home
    But his hope was a rope
    And he should've known
    It's hard to understand
    That there's love in this man
    I'm sure all would agree
    That his misery was his
    Woman Rules and things
    Now Freddie's Teddy's dead
    That's what I said ...

From Curtis Mayfield's Freddie's Dead, Superfly album, 1972.

Tee hee hee.

Syl

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

hm...Bi polar disorder? *shrugs*

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Wow, what an article. Who need soap operas, if I lived in one.

• steve2
    steve2

These accounts of behind-the-scenes "political" maneuverings - even by those totally dedicated to the GB arrangement - are inexpressibly shattering. They bring into contempt the Watchtower's special claims to be spirit-directed and separated from human rule. Such sanctimonious claims are shown to be completely hypocritcal when you find out what has gone on behind the closed doors at Bethel and down its narrow corridors. The GB and their unthinking followers are as susceptible to human rule and pride as any other religious or political party.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Fascinating - thanks Randy

• Scott77
    Scott77

What troubles me alot is that the ranks and files of JWs believes all those trash and bullshits. Thanks Randy and Anderson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit