PROUD KIDS' TRIBUTE TO DAD JACKO at Kingdom Hall???

by Gayle 24 Replies latest social current

• jeovagood
    jeovagood

Nothing against MJ but HELLO! He WAS Disfellowshipped/Disassociated

When my Jehovah's Witness mother died in 1992 I did not know she had passed away until it came up in the social security database in 1993.I was completely cut off and treated as DEAD all because I was disfellowshipped for leaving JW and becoming a born again Christian.
    I was not allowed to comfort my own mother in her last days,even though I was the family anchor,with the most money,most energy who always took care of my clan.
    There is NO other group on earth not the the Taliban,not the USA prison system,not even the other notorious cults... nobody is as cruel as the JW cult!
    Think about it...

• jeovagood
    jeovagood

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/23/AR2010062302556.html CLICK

This U gotta see this Jehovah's Witnesses woman has a SHRINE to Michael Jackson we are not allowed to have personal shrines to Jehovah/Jesus

• designs
    designs

So did the memorial service/tribute actually happen.

Famous people get to bend the rules. Most KH and BOEs wouldn't allow for eulogies and memorial services like this even at an offsight location.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

We know that the Daily Star report was hokum as the family was in Gary, Indiana at that time.

We also know that Mad Mary is here to point out the faults of the WT to make her new Messiah more palatable to any potential recruits that may be susceptable to cult hopping.

Cheers

Chris

• jeovagood
    jeovagood

MORE this thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/195360/1/If-The-Governing-Body-Is-Not-On-The-Take-Then-Why-Do-They-Permit-Birthday-Parties-For-The-Rich

Also the rich (like Sister Jackson) are permitted to EULOGIZE their dead and participate in IDOLATRY. See the picture below:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit