Have you realized bible teaches judgement based on THIS life, no 'free' 2nd chance?

by EndofMysteries 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Palmtree - What I am stating is "NOT" taught by the WT. I am making mention what they teach, which everybody knows, and then I am listing what the bible REALLY says. In deep study and checking all the scriptures, haven't found the 1,000 year WT teaching in harmony with the bible. I am just showing what the bible is really saying.

It seems that during the 1,000 year reign, people DO continue to die. WT teaches that Armageddon destroys all human government, nobody dies anymore, is perfect, and then Jesus reigns for 1,000 years.

The BIBLE says this.....1 Cor 15:21 - For since death is through a man, resurrection of the dead is also through a man. 22 For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each one in his own rank: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who belong to the Christ during his presence. 24 Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet. 26 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing. - If DURING the 1,000 years, human government is being brought to nothing and the LAST ENEMY DEATH is brought to nothing, then how is it at the 'start' that death is gone?

Also......about being 'born again'......John 3:6 "Unless anyone is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 4 Nic·o·de′mus said to him: “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter into the womb of his mother a second time and be born, can he?” 5 Jesus answered: “Most truly I say to you, Unless anyone is born from water and spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 What has been born from the flesh is flesh, and what has been born from the spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel because I told you, YOU people must be born again. 8 The wind blows where it wants to, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from and where it is going. So is everyone that has been born from the spirit.”

ANYONE who is to have a heavenly life.......we are born as flesh. We MUST DIE, and be born again as a SPIRIT.

(Hebrews 9:27) And as it is reserved for men to die once for all time, but after this a judgment. - This is in harmony with Revelation, and all the other books, on the dead being coughed up and JUDGED.

Does the bible mention anything about escaping death?

It actually PROPHESIES bout those who MADE A CONVENANT WITH DEATH - ISAIAH 28:4 Therefore hear the word of Jehovah, YOU braggarts, YOU rulers of this people who are in Jerusalem: 15 Because YOU men have said: “We have concluded a covenant with Death; and with She′ol we have effected a vision; the overflowing flash flood, in case it should pass through, will not come to us, for we have made a lie our refuge and in falsehood we have concealed ourselves”; 16 therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky. 17 And I will make justice the measuring line and righteousness the leveling instrument; and the hail must sweep away the refuge of a lie, and the waters themselves will flood out the very place of concealment. 18 And YOUR covenant with Death will certainly be dissolved, and that vision of YOURS with She′ol will not stand. The overflowing flash flood, when it passes through—YOU must also become for it a trampling place. 19 As often as it passes through, it will take YOU men away, because morning by morning it will pass through, during the day and during the night; and it must become nothing but a reason for quaking to make [others] understand what has been heard.”

This is all I'll post for now. Again please search the scriptures for any contradictions to this, or if it is in harmony with them all.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

So far my conscience is not bearing witness against me.............okay the two heavenly hopes.......

Some are 'foreordained', they are born to be God's sons/chosen. He actually has a part in their creation.

Romans 8:28-31 "Now we know that God makes all his works cooperate together for the good of those who love God, those who are the ones called according to his purpose; 29 because those whom he gave his first recognition he also foreordained to be patterned after the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 Moreover, those whom he foreordained are the ones he also called; and those whom he called are the ones he also declared to be righteous. Finally those whom he declared righteous are the ones he also glorified.
    31 What, then, shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who will be against us? 32 He who did not even spare his own Son but delivered him up for us all, why will he not also with him kindly give us all other things? 33 Who will file accusation against God’s chosen ones?" -

THESE ones are most likely the 'holy ones' mentioned in Pauls letters. It can't be just natural jews, because in

Romans 9:6 - "6 However, it is not as though the word of God had failed. For not all who [spring] from Israel are really “Israel.” 7 Neither because they are Abraham’s seed are they all children, but: “What will be called ‘your seed’ will be through Isaac.” 8 That is, the children in the flesh are not really the children of God, but the children by the promise are counted as the seed."

Romans 12:13 Share with the holy ones according to their needs.

Colossians 1:12 thanking the Father who rendered YOU suitable for YOUR participation in the inheritance of the holy ones in the light.

Ephesians 1:5 For he foreordained us to the adoption through Jesus Christ as sons to himself

Ps 139:16 - 16 Your eyes saw even the embryo of me,
    And in your book all its parts were down in writing,

2 Tim 2:10 - On this account I go on enduring all things for the sake of the chosen ones, that they too may obtain the salvation that is in union with Christ Jesus along with everlasting glory. 11 Faithful is the saying: Certainly if we died together, we shall also live together; 12 if we go on enduring, we shall also rule together as kings; if we deny, he also will deny us; 13 if we are unfaithful, he remains faithful, for he cannot deny himself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit