Pretty funny Facebook post by young JW

by tresdecu 25 Replies latest jw friends

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

so, I have the day off and am wasting time on FB. Came across this post by a friend of a friend etc...I won't post his name with the comment, but this was on his wall:

"Thank you everyone who wished me well today.
    Although I appreciate it, I hope you all know that as one of Jehovahs Witnesses , I dont actually celebrate or do anything commemorative for my birthday. i was planning to go out clubbin tonight, not as a celebration of my birth, but as a celebration of me finally being able to drink and party legally."

pretty stinking funny...what a wonderful witness he is giving. lmao!

• baltar447
    baltar447

hahaha

• undercover
    undercover

"... i was planning to go out clubbin tonight, not as a celebration of my birth, but as a celebration of me finally being able to drink and party legally."

read: I'm gonna get falling down shitfaced drunk and hope that some worldly girl will give me a blow job before the night is out.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I wonder if he's still planning on going out in service tommorrow morning.

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Able to drink LEGALLY...meaning "I did this all the time anyway, only now it is legal"

and indeed a BJ would be nice to...

• Soldier77
    Soldier77
    "finally being able to drink and party legally."

In other words, I've been drinking and partying for a while now anyway, but just thought you should all know I'll be legal now.

Got to love facebook, this social networking site and any others are the bane of the WBTS. Long live Facebook!

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

btw...Im not judging, I like to drink and club too :-) I hope the guy has fun.

• changeling
    changeling

How to raise a hypocrite...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Sounds like he's only sipping the kool-aid.

• RR
    RR

Translation: I can't celebrate my birthday, but I can party and get drunk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit