Anybody from California?

by hungry4life 35 Replies latest jw friends

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

GDW,

You are from near palm springs? No way, my aunt lives in La Quinta. When I was 15 and went out there to visit I went to a KH out there somewhere, near La Quinta. I love the desert. I want to move out there someday, in so cali or in arizona. That is so cool....

which desert city are you in?

• WindRider
    WindRider

I used to live in both Santa Ana and Riverside but now am in Washington. I grew up in So. Cal.

Sincerely, Windrider

• unanswered
    unanswered

i grew up in san diego county and now live in oregon, but awhile back i had some witness friends from northern CA. they were from the placerville area. - nate

• Flip
    Flip
    Anybody from California?

I am Canadian, but I've been to Disneyland...twice. Does that count?

Any Californians realize that your State's population almost matches the entire population of Canada?

Flip

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Hi hungery4life,

I drove through California last year. Does that count?

Glad to see you have some exjw's around you. How nice ;)

j2bf

• jelly
    jelly

Hey hungry I am from Northern California. Email me at [email protected] we might know each other.

Jelly

• gumby
    gumby

I live in redding calif. Thats a couple hrs. above sacramento.
    E-mail me if any is from around here.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Hey there, i'm from the South Bay area, near Redondo Beach.
    Been here all my life. I haven't gone to the meetings much in the past 20 years except the memorial. I still feel very compelled to attend the memorial every year. It's the closest thing to what Jesus asked of us to do that is still being done. I can't recall anywhere in the bible where Jesus gathered up kids and hunted for easter eggs, SO i still attend the memorial. And an occaissonal assembly or two.
    Both of my parents are still in the truth though. My brother HATES w/passion anything that sounds like it might be even remotely associated with JWs.Except our dad. They are still buddies they just never ever talk religon, ever. My dad was an elder, df'd years ago and reinstated and my mother is annointed,75 years. My children and my brothers children will have nothing to do with JWs. My mom continues to send all of them all the latest lititure etc. anyway...still hopeing. I came accross this form last year but never until just recently have i posted anything. More then you wanted to know? he he he
    plm

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hi plmkrzy, and welcome. Thanks for opening up about yourself.

I've been to California, and would love to go back one day, so does that count for me being in this thread?

• Not Perfect
    Not Perfect

Hey there Windrider,

If you were in Santa Ana and in Riverside, we probably know eachother. Pleas email me, would love to chat.

Not Perfect

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit