hypocrite jehovah witness

by BERNARD 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Bernard,

I hope you are not calling your wife a hypocrite. She needs all the support she can get. Be kind to her dude!!!

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

Okay people i won't do that no more I love my wife

• pandora
    pandora

OMG Fred Hall -
    Those were 3 completely coherent sentences. WOW! Are you sick, bud?
    Just checkin'
    -P-

• SYN
    SYN

BERNARD PLEASE DON'T FUGGING SHOUT ALL THE TIME, IT IS LIKE LISTENING TO SOMEONE SITTING NEXT TO U WITH A BULL FUGGING HORN. THANK U. YOU SEEM LIKE A NICE ENOUGH KINDA DUDE, ONLY A BIT LOUD AND THAT.

Tip: Press your Caps Lock key ONCE. Sentences in ALL CAPS are very hard to read. They make me feel all religous, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Take care
    Derek

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

thanks derek your a cool dude like fredhall LOL

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire
    why not facilitate her missing meetings?

That was the smartest thing anyone has said yet. Obviously, we all have our ways of venting. Humiliating our mate is not the best way and I think we all may know it but it's so hard when you're in the middle of it all.

Anyways, why don't we give Bernard some cool ideas to show his wife love and love her away from the borg.

My idea is to plan weekend getaways whenever possible. If she's away for the weekend, she will break the routine (like my hubby did) of going to the Sunday meeting. Eventually, you can rent a good movie on a meeting night and say, "Oh, I wish we could watch this movie snuggled together by the fire tonight." Ya never know.

My hubby was bored with the redundant meetings anyways so whenever he could find any excuse to not go, he wouldn't go. Sounds like your wife is in the same place, Bernard. But if you rub it in her face or let her catch on that you think she's a hypocrite, it might make her go the opposite direction of what you desire.

Hope this helps. Can anyone else give some ideas?

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Hey, Skeptic, I remember WindRider from old H2O. I'm glad you're happy. And you're right, sometimes the dub thing causes symptoms of a bad marriage to surface.

My first marriage was doomed from the day we took our vows. My becoming a JW in the first place was a symptom of that fiasco.

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

You are so right blue and I will follow those suggestions
    thank you so much I'll keep you guys posted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit