hypocrite jehovah witness

by BERNARD 17 Replies latest jw friends

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

My wife has a meeting tonite and did not go. I came home and ask her about her meeting. Her excuse "I had to take the kids to doctor for there check up".I mean she should schedule the kids appointments on non meetings night but she don't.Her almighty mother meeting is on wednesday night, I asked her well she make IT up tommorrow night at her mother meeting. no she is not, i mean she talk it, But don't walk
    it, giving me strife like the kingdom hall is the place to be. when SHE WILL USE EVERY EXCUSE NOT TO BE AT the meetings, messing up my two 1/2 party at home or else where :).I hope most her family who are jw lurk on this board because you need to tell her about her self but I will encourage her to make the BS thursday night and I do mean BS. ANYway you need to call her If you know Bernard Lovell You know my wife the DUB laurie.IM JUST AN EX JW ENCOURAGING MY WIFE TO BE MORE OF AN A$$ THEN SHE ALREADY IS FOR JEHOVAH. my wife talking about i need to go back, SHE need to make more of an effort to make the meetings to get that brain washed cleaned like I use to and STAY OFF MY BACK AND SHOW ME, THAT SHE MEAN BUSINESS WHEN IT COMES TOO LIVING FOREVER ON A PARADISE ON EARTH WITHOUT ME. LOL
    NOW PICTURE THAT !

REALITY CHECK
    PLEASE NO APPLAUSE JUST LIVE FOREVER I"LL WATCH

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Hey Bernard,
    give my sister a break! She problably stay home to keep an eye on you. lol

Pureheart

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

PUREHEART YOU MAYBE RIGHT LOL

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Ha Bernard. That reminded me of me and my husband about three years ago. He was working in Las Vegas and only came home on the weekends. I didn't go to the meetings anymore because I didn't feel like it but I went with him on Sundays.

Well, one day he told me, "Why don't you go to the meetings during the week? You need to be at the meetings - HONEY!"

So I said, "As a matter of fact, I'm not going on Sundays anymore either! I've heard every talk already and am sick of the left-overs. The elders are stupid idiots and the sisters are idiots too. I'm bored and sick and tired. How's that?"

So he said, "Well, when I come back from Vegas I'm going to EVERY (And he stressed 'every') meeting with or without you!"

So I said, "Why don't you go to the meetings while you are IN Vegas? The Kingdom Hall is RIGHT ACCROSS THE STREET from where you are working!"

His mouth dropped! He knew I was right and he was wrong. He hated the meetings as much as I did.

So then the day came when he was to come home from Vegas. It was that first weekend when he got up and got ready for meeting. I just laid in bed all happy and NAKED hoping he would come back into the bed. But he didn't.

So he went downstairs and I heard the door close. So I thought he left. So I got on the phone with my mom and was telling her that he went to the boooorrrrinnng meeting. Poor him!

After about an hour of gossiping with my mother I got up out of bed and looked downstairs and low and behold! There was my husband sitting there in his green suit all dressed up and nowhere to go. He never went to the meeting. He just sat there like a dummy. For a whole hour! He was probably imagining how the talk would be same ole same ole and how stupid he was going to have to run the mikes. LOL

The truth is that he got out of the routine of going to the meetings and he KNEW they were boring.

I don't think he ever went to a single meeting after that day except for the memorial that first year. After that - NOTHING!

COOL HUH!

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Bernard,

Your post reminds me of my first marriage. My first wife posted about what a bad husband I was publicly on H2O. Our marriage was near its very end then. I called her post "the last sigh of a dying marriage". Our marriage ended one or two months later.

It is a serious indicator of trouble when a spouse publicly humilates another, so I wonder if you are just venting or that your marriage is in really bad shape. Usually when someone leaves the JWs, their marriage is toasted. Or, in the case of my marriage, it was so bad that it was going to end anyway.

You might consider marriage counselling or ending the marriage all together. Or growing up.

Richard

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Skeptic, were you and your wife both on your way out?

I don't think Bernard's post was offensive. It's very hard to live with a "believing" mate when you know it's bogus already. Lots of people come here for a place to vent.

I'm sorry that you were hurt by your wife's "sigh" post. I hope you find happiness in your life.

Love,
    Blue

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

bluesapphire,

Nice handle.

I would take Bernard's post as venting if he just vented. But including ID information so that Dubs can bother his wife is humilating his spouse in public. And that makes him a jerk.

He may be a nice guy at his wits' end. But what he did was in poor taste nonetheless.

Chances are, his marriage is toasted anyway. Happens too often when one leaves the JWs. Probably not his or her fault.

My first wife's "sigh" post did not end our marriage, though I sure did not appreciate it. Our marriage was dying rapidly at that point anyway. It was a symptom of the diseased marriage, not the cause of it.

I have found happiness with WindRider now. And my ex has found happiness with a former poster known as Daniel Alfredson. So, a marriage ending can be a good thing, and can lead to much happiness for both afterwards.

I hope Bernard and his wife find true happiness, either together or apart.

Richard

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

hey skeptic your wrong and it is a witty tactic
    that im using always kick a person when there down.
    Are you a ex jw if so what's the difference being
    made a fool of in public especally if you don't know
    her. Blue is absolutely right about me and my marriage
    great insight blue.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Well...

BERNARD: you are keen on truth. Two wrongs don't make a right. That's one.

Hurting others because you are hurt... way to go to make the world better!

Who's the enemy, the JW's or your wife? You seem unsure...

Basically, if your idea of 'witty' is to kick a person when they are down, I think you're wrong.

But that doesn't mean I think you are bad, okay, so don't have a cow, M'kay?

I think, rather than forcing your wife's face in it (which means her conditioning will make her feel as though SHE is right, and is being hassled for it, and will put her on the defensive, and will break down the bond between you), why not facilitate her missing meetings?

Surely it's a good thing if she doesn't go? Don't over play your hand, that would have a negative effect too. But just accepting her actions, and allowing her time to get to the point where she can actually admit to herself that it's not the truth might be a good idea.

Of course, you might now be realising the only reason you married her was that she was a Witness, and that you don't love each other, and that it's doomed. In which case, don't be mean to her; it's something you have to share responsibility for too.

All the best to you both.

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

I may have been too harsh on Bernard. He emailed me privately and seems to have love for his wife. So he may have just been venting and using wit.

I still do not agree with Bernard's methods, but I am not the one to tell others what type of wit to use on this board.

Richard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit