A World Suddenly Teeming with Believers!

by wannabe 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannabe
    wannabe

A World suddenly teeming with believers!

I'm wondering if it's for the following, Prophecies that the majority of this World have no respect for the God of the Bible? Try telling him at this time when it occurs that you have your own beliefs, and don't care to listen to what he has to say to you. Skuttle-Butt has it, we're right smack on the doorstep of the fulfillment of these following Prophecies. Of course most of you don't believe that. No matter! You will believe it! Jehovah will very suddenly make believers out of this entire World. When it comes, at any moment, like a Thief in the night.

Gonna be a whole entire World of believers, but too late, to do anything about it. Good idea for now, not to make any long range plans. If you think you do not like him now, wait till all the following is going on all around you, then you will quickly learn what it was you turned down. My dear friends You turned down everlasting life under God's Kingdom. Isn't that too sad? Benefit from these words by listening very closely to Prophecies, before it's too late to listen, and at some point it will be too late to listen. Jehovah will decide that; but we'll never know at what point he does. Could be too late already; we don't really know, now do we? John directs our attention to that:

He also tells me: "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, for the appointed time is near. 11 He that is doing unrighteousness, let him do unrighteousness still; and let the filthy one be made filthy still; but let the righteous one do righteousness still, and let the holy one be made holy still." {Revelation 22:10,11 NWT} That tells us a line is finally drawn, at which point it's then, too late. So whatever you're doing John tells us to carry on doing it, it no longer matters anymore. According to John it would occur when the appointed time was near. We do not know when that appointed time is, so we'd never know when it was near.

"The great day of Jehovah is near. It is near, and there is a hurrying [of it] very much. The sound of the day of Jehovah is bitter. There a mighty man is letting out a cry. 15 That day is a day of fury, a day of distress and of anguish, a day of storm and of desolation, a day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick gloom, 16 a day of horn and of alarm signal, against the fortified cities and against the high corner towers. 17 And I will cause distress to mankind, and they will certainly walk like blind men; because it is against Jehovah that they have sinned. And their blood will actually be poured out like dust, and their bowels like the dung. 18 Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to deliver them in the day of Jehovah’s fury; but by the fire of his zeal the whole earth will be devoured, because he will make an extermination, indeed a terrible one, of all the inhabitants of the earth." {Zephaniah 1:14-18 NWT}

30 "And as for you, you will prophesy to them all these words, and you must say to them, ‘From on high Jehovah himself will roar, and from his holy dwelling he will give forth his voice. Without fail he will roar upon his abiding place. A shout like that of those treading [the winepress] he will sing out against all the inhabitants of the earth.’

31 "‘A noise will certainly come clear to the farthest part of the earth, for there is a controversy that Jehovah has with the nations. He must personally put himself in judgment with all flesh. As regards the wicked ones, he must give them to the sword,’ is the utterance of Jehovah.

32 "This is what Jehovah of armies has said, ‘Look! A calamity is going forth from Nation to Nation, and a great tempest itself will be roused up from the remotest parts of the earth. 33 And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be bewailed, neither will they be gathered up or be buried. As manure on the surface of the ground they will become.’ They become manure on the ground because their dead bodies are eaten by the Birds and the Beasts, through the process of digestion. What do you do after you've had a good meal? The Birds and Beasts do likewise. Sad end eh what? {Matthew 24:7}

"Howl, YOU shepherds, and cry out! And wallow about, YOU majestic ones of the flock, because YOUR days for slaughtering and for YOUR scatterings have been fulfilled, and YOU must fall like a desirable vessel! 35 And a place to flee to has perished from the shepherds, and a means of escape from the majestic ones of the flock. 36 Listen! The outcry of the shepherds, and the howling of the majestic ones of the flock, for Jehovah is despoiling their pasturage. 37 And the peaceful abiding places have been rendered lifeless because of the burning anger of Jehovah." {Jeremiah 25:31-37 NWT} This will be when the entire empire or Religious Christendom gets their due wages. the ones all part of their flock. The Majestic ones of the flock, meaning those with thier special garb and round collars, that sets them apart from the laity.These will howl we are told, with no place of escape for them. The Elders, so called, all howling. The so called Sheherds of the flock making loud outcries in fear and grief, and very likely panic.

Top of Form 1

18 "‘And it must occur in that day, in the day when Gog comes in upon the soil of Israel,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘that my rage will come up into my nose. 19 And in my ardor, in the fire of my fury, I shall have to speak. Surely in that day a great quaking will occur in the soil of Israel. 20 And because of me the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and the wild beasts of the field and all the creeping things that are creeping on the ground and all mankind that are upon the surface of the ground will be bound to shiver, and the mountains will actually be thrown down and the steep ways will have to fall, and to the earth even every wall will fall.’ 21 "‘And I will call forth against him throughout all my mountainous region a sword,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. ‘Against his own brother the sword of each one will come to be. 22 And I will bring myself into judgment with him, with pestilence and with blood; and a flooding downpour and hailstones, fire and sulphur I shall rain down upon him and upon his bands and upon the many peoples that will be with him. 23 And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah."{Ezekiel 38:18-23 NWT}

This will be the time of this Worlds final conflict with one another, when suddenly shockingly, Jehovah finally intervenes to bring the mad-men of this World to their final finish, with pestilence, blood, and a flooding downpour of hailstones, fire and sulpher, as he magnifyies himself and makes himself known before the eyes of all the Nations, and then they will have to know that he is, as he says he is: "I am Jehovah!" They will have to know that, he says.

At this time, there will be no unbelievers, no Agnostics, no Atheists; this World will quite suddenly be filled, teeming with believers, but too late to do them any good. As Jeremiah predicted they will all end up as just so much dung on the ground. They earned it! They bought and paid for it! It was theirs to wear. As is anything you buy and pay for. You buy it! You own it! It's yours to keep! As John penned in the Revelation account, they deserved it, and got what they deserved. All of those, who knew the truth and deliberately turned away from Jehovah, will fare no better than those being destroyed. They too will be destroyed, along with all who are exterminated. They too will deserve what they get.

Bottom of Form 1JEHOVAH will make believers out of all the unbelievers! In such a shocking way too! This World will end up with an entire World just teeming with believers, who had to learn the hard way to their everlasting sorrow, because they learned too late, because they never wanted to learn in the first place. {1Thessalonians 1:6-10}

Know it or not, all of you are standing in the direct line of fire, but you do not have to remain on that fireing line, you can step out of it. Jehovah never changes. What he offered the Israelite Nation is still offered today. That was the following:

Top of Form 1

"See, I do put before you today

life and good, and death and bad. 16 [If you will listen to the commandments of Jehovah your God,] which I am commanding you today, so as to love Jehovah your God, to walk in his ways and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judicial decisions, then you will be bound to keep alive and to multiply, and Jehovah your God must bless you in the land to which you are going to take possession of it. 17

life and good, and death and bad. 16 [If you will listen to the commandments of Jehovah your God,] which I am commanding you today, so as to love Jehovah your God, to walk in his ways and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judicial decisions, then you will be bound to keep alive and to multiply, and Jehovah your God must bless you in the land to which you are going to take possession of it. 17

"But if your heart turns away and you do not listen, and you are actually seduced and bow down to other gods and serve them, 18 I do tell YOU today that YOU will positively perish. YOU will not lengthen YOUR days on the ground to which you are crossing the Jordan to go to take possession of it. 19 I do take the heavens and the earth as witnesses against YOU today, that I have put life and death before you, the blessing and the malediction; and you must choose life in order that you may keep alive, you and your offspring, 20 by loving Jehovah your God, by listening to his voice and by sticking to him; for he is your life and the length of your days, that you may dwell upon the ground that Jehovah swore to your forefathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to give to them." {Deuteronomy 30:16-20 NWT}

Make the wrong decision, if you have Children of your own, if you lose your life they lose theirs along with you. So, choose life for yourself, you choose it for them; conversely, choose death for yourself your chossing death for them along with you.

No one is left without hope. The following offer is open to anyone who wishes to keep alive. Why not take Jehovah up on his offer, and keep on living forever?

"Gather yourselves together, yes, do the gathering, O nation not paling in shame. 2 Before [the] statute gives birth to [anything], [before the] day has passed by just like chaff, before there comes upon YOU people the burning anger of Jehovah, before there comes upon YOU the day of Jehovah’s anger, 3 seek Jehovah, all YOU meek ones of the earth, who have practiced His own judicial decision.Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably YOU may be concealed in the day of Jehovah’s anger." {Zephaniah2:1-3 NWT}

"Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance. 10 Yet Jehovah’s day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a hissing noise, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be discovered." 2 Peter 3:9,10 NWT}

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. 2 I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: "Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away." 5 And the One seated on the throne said: "Look! I am making all things new." Also, he says: "Write, because these words are faithful and true." 6 And he said to me: "They have come to pass! I am the Al´pha and the O·me´ga, the beginning and the end. To anyone thirsting I will give from the fountain of the water of life free. 7 Anyone conquering will inherit these things, and I shall be his God and he will be my son." Revelation 21:1-7 NWT}

Any way you look at it, we're the ones on the better end of the deal. Obedience by attaining to repentence is not a lot to ask for everlasting life, at a time when there will be no more mourning or death, out-cry or pain of any kind. Drinking from the fountain of water of life free for endless eternity. Would anyone in their right mind turn down an offer such as that? Why lose out on all of that for the sake of some false Religious Leader who doesn't give a damn whether we live or die; simply to maintain their prominent positions, having their flocks bowing and scraping to them simply to feed their ego's, and fill their own coffers with the wealth of their Flocks. Turning worship of Jehovah into big business for the sake of dishonest gain? Which is all Religious Christendom is all about; great wealth, from riding on the backs of their flocks.

The Pope for example with so many Billions of dollars it cannot be reasonably assessed by anyone. While at the same time claiming to be the Vicar of Christ. The Christ would puke him out of his mouth. Along with all the rest of Religious Christendom. Major shock coming for all of them. Just don't be among them when it comes, or you'll get it too. Jehovah warned you well in advance: "Get out of her my people if you do not want to share with her in her sins, for her sins have massed clear up to heaven and God has called her acts of injustice to mind." {Revelation 18:4} If you are really one of God's People, you will get out of there; if you are not, you will not.

Bottom of Form 1And I heard the angel over the waters say: "You, the One who is and who was, the loyal One, are righteous, because you have rendered these decisions, 6 because they poured out the blood of holy ones and of prophets, and you have given them blood to drink. They deserve it." 7 And I heard the altar say: "Yes, Jehovah God, the Almighty, true and righteous are your judicial decisions." {Revelation 16:5-7 NWT}

When the Fall of this Vast Religious empire occurs, you will not find an unbeliever anywhere on this earth. When Jehovah renders his righteous judicial decisions. Then, they'll all get what they deserve at that time, for being the inexcusable unbelievers that they all were. {Romans 1:1:18-33|

Some today believe, that because they don't believe anything that gets them off the hook! They forget satan is god of this World and he has influenced them to believe as they do, being under his power as everybody else is. The same is true with the Atheists or Agnostics. While some think sitting on the fence will serve to help them in some way; not knowing the fence belongs to satan too. Nope Gang! There's just no way out Satan's got his little meat-hooks into the whole Ball of Wax, and there's only one way out! "SEEK JEHOVAH!" Wannabe

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Can you please express your point concisely?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

He's trying to say we will all be destroyed if we don't believe like he does and we're gonna get it real soon. How is that different from the wt?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There may be a God..But..

There is no Jehovah..

Except for this Chicken..

This is Jehovah the Chicken..

We Are Not Worthy We Are Not Worthy

............................ ...OUTLAW

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I swear some of the people who come here have a lawyer-like "bury 'em in paperwork" kind of mentality. Just go off on a tangent with a dissertation on crap noone cares about/or has the time or energy to read.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Well, it's about time Jehovah stopped relying on humans to speak for him. I was beginning to think he had gone to the "privy" because he has (or is full of) "excrement."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Satan the Kitty..

Can strike Anywhere..Anytime..

Even Jehovah the Chicken..

Is afraid of Satan the Kitty..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• StAnn
    StAnn

Wannabe, are you just Alice In Wonderland using a different name? Or are you an Alice In Wonderland/David/Reniaa Wannabe?

StAnn

• sabastious
    sabastious

There were a lot of people who didn't want Revalation in the Bible cannon...

I seem to understand why more and more every day.

-Sab

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Why would an omniscient and omnipotent God base the life and death of his creations upon their believing in him who they have never seen or heard because he created them without the ability to see or hear him? It is the stupidest pile of crap imaginable. As an agnostic I would LOVE for there to be A GOD but I REFUSE to believe in THAT dumbass god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit