Support request

by JeffT 18 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

I just submitted my manuscript for “Armageddon’s Disciple” to Comfort Publishing. Apparently, it will take them two-three months to get back to me. If any of you want to offer up thoughts/prayers/incense/candles/sacrificial chickens/bribes/sexual favors whatever on my behalf I’d appreciate it.

I will let you know what happens.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    thoughts/prayers

Syl

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Absolutely! What is it about?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Ah yes ...all the best with it Jeff...

Loz x

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I like the title. Sending lotsa postive energy

• JeffT
    JeffT

Cagefighter, its about a religion that has been predicting the end of the world for about a hundred years. The leaded decides that what is wrong is that they've been waiting for God to do something. In order to prove they are worthy of Him, they take matters into their own hands. Think Waco or Jonestown.

Incidently, I made up my own religion for this one. They use "year for a day" prophecies and the like to show that the end was coming in 1933, no wait 1940, no 1997. You'd be surprised how easy it is. I discovered that if you pick the date you want it is easy to back into a biblical calculation proving that something is going to happen on that date.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That sounds interesting.

I had an idea to write something vaguely similar "Da Vinci Code" style, but I'm too lazy.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Sexual favors? No.
    Prayers? Sacrificial chickens? No.

But a bunch of accolades for finishing the work and submitting it, positive vibes coming with them.

GOOD FOR YOU. I hope for the best with publishing.

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

WOW I certainly will jeff lots of prayers coming your way. Sounds really interesting I would love to read it.

Best wishes on success of your book Love RosePetal

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Did you finish the entire book. I am on chpt 2 of my novel...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit