• shamus100
    shamus100

Her threads never make any sense.

Undercover,

How's the weather today?

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Shamus and Alice,

I received an email from her last week. She is not autistic. She is very confused and afraid of rejection (who isn't). I think we should encourage her to share more. I know she has offended some with her denial of the sexual abuse but you got to understand she is between a rock and hard place. She is clinging to what she knows. Alice, sorry to talk about you like you aren't here but I hope you realize no one here is on a mission to change you. It's ok to disagree, discuss, and debate and have your own opinion. Some people get a little carried away sometime and may attack you personally but the mods take care of that pretty good.

-Cage

• undercover
    undercover
    How's the weather today?

Partly irrational with a chance of psychosis later in the day...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A Canadian Tree Cow ..

Sitting on it`s nest waiting,for the eggs to hatch..

http://www.layoutlocator.com/graphics/dldimg/38bb97d69a174ad6553bbc4a39bd5da0_cow-tree.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Twitch
    Twitch

I have to say that I like clicking on Alice's threads because I like her avatar... Whoever that is is quite fetching...

I'm not averse to such superficiality either,...;)

Is there a thread topic worth debating here?

Damn,...

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Here we go again where AIW has to absolutely compare a ignorant nut-case of a preacher to the JWS as

an attempt to make the JWS shin with righteousness together making HER/HIM shine.

First it was the Catholics now this nut-case, Baptist asshole.

AIW if your too stupid to differentiate between the corruption and bullshit of one religion against the other

then stop coming here and just continue on as a happy JW.

Your defense of the JWS/WTS is pointless and a waste of your time and everyone else's that are members to this forum.

We can expect that you will be eventually comparing the Taliban to the JWS in the appropriate time.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Cage: "Some people get a little carried away sometime and may attack you personally ...."

I have to really disagree with you here.

Alice was the one doing the attacking. She accused me of having intercourse with farm animals. What she has gotten here has been well deserved.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Religion is like shit in a toilet bowl, every time you look down you see something different..

Trying to make the shit of the WTS. smell better than the rest is futilely impossible and full of redundancy.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Palmtree,

You did put up that pick of you and a horse....

Apparently I've missed some things. I emailed her back but it looks like she blocked me. Strange indeed.

-Cage.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I put that pic up AFTER the accusation.

The accusation was so outlandish and came out of thin air, what can you do but laugh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit