"Why I Hate Barack Obama" fundamental baptist preaching

by alice.in.wonderland 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

Would you be happier if Jehovah's Witnesses spoke like the freak Pastor Steve Anderson? Fast forward to 13:00 and 19:00 for the main points.
    "Why I Hate Barack Obama" fundamental baptist preaching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to6hd3zTq2E

• shamus100
    shamus100

Have you ever considered speakig with your doctor about how you're feeling like right now, and maybe showing him this website and your user name and see what he/she thinks? Just a thought. Those AD's can cause psychosis and make depression worse, love. You may not even realize this.

No, the monkey is not kidding right now, even though I am referring to myself in the third-person as a monkey.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

This was on CNN sometime back....

Tempe, AZ Pastor: Obama Should "Melt Like A Snail" And Die

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjq7WY0znRs&feature=related

• yknot
    yknot

Alice.....

Why not try and have a real conversation......

Why the 'baiting'?

Really how is it any different than those other threads copied from your H-Town forum ....

Do you want people here to view you as you view those two Chronicle posters about Jesus suicide, or Duet kill your children threads?

What are you really looking for here and why.

Do you have any idea how many more of us are PMing each other about our concerns for you as an individual?

The monkey is indeed sincere in his concern for you........

Majority of us have been or currently are JWs...... we understand, Alice, we understand.

Most posters don't hate or have any real problems with the JWs (R&F- you and me), it is the WTS as a corporate entity were battle lines get drawn.

Come on Alice be a little more human.......

Were you raised in an uber or strict JW home?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Snails melt?

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

The point is we have ' CHRISTIAN FREEDOM' to agreee or disagree. As a JW there is no 'CHRISTIAN FREEDOM'.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Why would AIW continue to post these threads and yet remain impervious to any attempt at kindness or personal interest? Very strange.

Loz x

• RAYZORBLADE
  • alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Why would AIW continue to post these threads and yet remain impervious to any attempt at kindness or personal interest? Very strange.

Loz x"

How am I impervious to any attempt at kindness or personal interest? I've answered questions about myself others have asked.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Alice,

I saw this guy on TV... He is pretty out there but it's similar to the JW's in my opinion the way they always apply these harsh prophesies to modern times. These prophets like Hosea and Jeremiah were prophesying about the time they were in, in my opinion. What do you think? Why haven't you emailed me back?

-Cage

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit