Hi! Anyone remember me?

by Sunchild 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunchild
    Sunchild

Wow. A lot more people. I don't know what to say. Believe me when I say that I'm happy to hear from ALL of you, and it's nice to know that I still have "family" here. To make a few indivudal responses....

think41self:

I haven't checked out your novel yet, but from previous postings of yours, I don't think you're all that out there!
    *snicker* You'd be surprised. People think I'm normal (such a dull word) just haven't been introduced to my strangeness yet. Most of it comes out in my stories.

Shelby: {{{hugs}}}

Preston: Thank you. That's one of my favorite compliments. Now, if only it could make me as famous as JK Rowling....

mommy: When you read the sample, have someone nearby to help put your eyes back in your sockets when you see the sort of thing I like to write, especially the part at the end of chapter three.

JT: You still rock!

TR: Thanks for the compliment on my picture. I KNEW I bought that cheapie digital camera for a reason.

Unanswered, Bluesapphire, Chester... thank you kindly for the greetings, welcomes and salutations. rolling rock... well... hello.

I hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did, I'm sorry, and it certainly wasn't done on purpose. Nice to hear from everyone!

*Rochelle.

---------
    "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death -- if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach."
    -- Professor Severus Snape, Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone.

• teejay
    teejay

Hmmmm......

Sunchild.... Sunchild....

I seem to recall a "Sunchild".....

Nope! Nope! That was "Darkchilde."

Sorry.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

I really enjoyed the post. Hope to hear more from you ...

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• cellomould
    cellomould

Hi Sunchild,

I like your quote there... that was just about my favorite line from the movie. he he he

And I admire your courage...

Sometimes I feel like going back to the meeting and raising my hand during the WT study: "Satan and his demons are among you right now!!!!!"

Well, that's just cruel actually. I find it funny in a sick way.

Hope you stick around for a while,

cellomould

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Hey Sunchild,

It's good to see you. Do you remember me?

TimB

• larc
    larc

SunChild,

Yes, I sure do remember you. Since I met you at the Flint Art Fair and know your pesona, I can just picture your interaction with that elder inquirer. Your quiet understated answers were bothersome to him, I am sure.

SunChild, in your very sedate persona and your quiet way, you really kick ass.

• Sunchild
    Sunchild

Whee, another mass reply!

Teejay, you're not funny.

BobsGirl, thanks!

cellomould, thank you, and that's a very creative screen name. I actually took the quote from the book, though; they changed it a bit in the movie. I'm a MAJOR Harry Potter fan. J.K. Rowling is my idol.

tyydyy, I honestly don't know if I remember you personally, but the screen name looks familiar.

And finally... Larc. Nice to hear from you! The picture you had is probably accurate: him asking me lots of stupid questions and me looking bored or looking at him like he's crazy. He also asked a couple of times if I wanted to give him my new address and phone number so that the brothers could contact me. Hm. Let me think. Gee, how do you figure I answered THAT one? [8>]

And regarding the rest... thanks. You're also pretty cool in a pretty mellow sort of way.

*Rochelle.

---------
    "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death -- if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach."

• LDH
    LDH

Hi Sun...

Nice to see you hanging around.

Lisa

• teejay
    teejay

Not mentioning any names, but I think it's sad when you send them tons of emails and they are TOO BUSY to even acknowledge that they got 'em.

Not answering them, well... that's understandable because some people are tooooo important. But I think it's a doggone shame.

Some people!
  • Sunchild
    Sunchild

LDH: Thank you.

Teejay: Unless I missed something in the deluge, all the stuff you sent me was of the "quotes and jokes" (i.e. spam) variety. The only reply I've ever given anyone to that sort of thing is "PLEASE STOP SENDING IT!!" *g* If I missed anything important, I apologize. I haven't ignored you on purpose.

*Rochelle.

---------

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit