Hi! Anyone remember me?

by Sunchild 30 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Hi Rochelle! I remember yaz! Glad you're doing good, and it sounds like you handled the 'hovah elder situation very well.

Great pic, BTW!

TR

"YK is his name, false prophecy is his game"

• think41self
    think41self

Hey Sunchild, I remember you!

It's great to hear from you, and that you're doing well and following your dream. I'm glad you got out while you were young enough to do it. Not that you can't do it when you're older, it's just a little more complicated...and takes more effort.

I haven't checked out your novel yet, but from previous postings of yours, I don't think you're all that out there! But you might want to introduce yourself to a couple of people on the board who are a little out there if you know what I mean. Bitter Mango and Naeblis have been entertaining us all lately with their spiciness. Take care, and let us know what goes on with the novel. Best of luck to you.

think41self

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

• chester
    chester

Hi Sunchild,

I remember you too. It is great to see you posting here again. Please stick around.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Do I "remember" you?! (In my BEST Stacy Dash voice)... "AS IF"!

Hey, little sister... and namesake... glad to hear that you are (somewhat - LOL!) gainfully employed... AND... getting on with your life post-WTBTS. Good for you. Glad to hear that you are well and doing what you love... writing. Glad to see you pop back in and say hello... and MOST glad to see that you have NOT lost your love (not that I could imagine you ever would!).

As always, I send you my peace, and I am,

Your servant... and a slave of Christ (nahh, I ain't changed either!),

SJ

• JT
    JT

U GO GIRL

good to hear from you again

james "1"
    from H20

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Loved your story, Rochelle. Hope you stick around for a while.

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Hay Fred thats 16...

• Preston
    Preston

Hi Sunchild,

I just wanted to say that I've read some of your fiction and I can only speak for the many here who wish we had the level of creativity that you possess (I think every last vestige of my creatve spirit was removed as soon as I got my CIS degree last May). Anyway, keep up the writing. Hope it goes well for you.

Preston.

• unanswered
    unanswered

hi sunchild, i haven't been around for a long time either. your story reminds me of how i ultimately got DF'd. no meetings for 3 or 4 years, told people i wasn't a witness, was confronted about it by an elder, asked to write DA letter, wrote DA letter, and was DF'd anyway. sometimes jws can be so cool. i have to laugh! -nate

• mommy
    mommy

Hey girl,
    I am glad to hear from you, I have wondered how you were and how the move was. Great news on the book! Woohoo! I will have a read tomorrow. Please keep us posted, I would hate to lose touch.
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit