Ridiculous Comment By a Super JW

by mentallyfree31 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Lieu
    Lieu

Yet, the experience of others proves

And just who are these "others" and exactly what are their "experiences" that "prove" something?

Those articles remind me of the Pharasies having a fit over Jesus hanging out with that sinfully wild-n-crazy tax collector. For shame!

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

I remember talking about my friends at school and my dad glaring at me, "You mean acquaintances, don't you?"

Sure dad

• hotspur
    hotspur

You mean you never went to a CA where they said, "Jehovah hasn't got a friend in the world"?

• St George of England
    St George of England

I have non-JW friends. They are the ones that visited me and sent me cards when I was ill in hospital.

George

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In Watchtower World..

No one outside the JW Cult,is your friend..

Everyone in the JW Cult "IS" your Friend,including JW`s you have`nt met yet..

Jehovah`s Witness`s/The Friends

Welcome to the CULT!!..

.................................. ...OUTLAW

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Did you have JW friends like this?

When I joined the cult I dumped all my "worldly" friends, thinking I'd find new friends in the congregation. I was wrong. I was a dirty, filthy "worldly" bastard before I was a JW, so I could never be anything but "bad association" to the JWs, no matter how hard I tried.

It made leaving much easier though.

W

• undercover
    undercover
    And just who are these "others" and exactly what are their "experiences" that "prove" something?

Watchtower May 1, 1959 page 269

To hold to the headship of Christ, it is therefore necessary to obey the organization that he is personally directing. Doing what the organization says is to do what he says. Resisting the organization is to resist him.

Are you resisting the direction from Christ?

• StAnn
    StAnn

FF, I have a friend who dumped all of the family and friends when she became a JW. After three years in "da troof" she left the Dubs. None of her old friends and family will have anything to do with her. Her mother said that if they weren't good enough for her once she became a JW, they're not good enough for her now. They told her that you can't treat people like that and then just come waltzing back in expecting forgiveness and acceptance. So, it can be worse.

StAnn

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

Resistance if Futile!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    StAnn: They told her that you can't treat people like that and then just come waltzing back in expecting forgiveness and acceptance.

I assumed my family might do the same thing, so I was very surprised to find them just waiting to help me pick up the pieces. I consider myself very lucky.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit