DC 2010 Release - The Origin of Life and its many misquotes

by Designer Stubble 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• IsaacJ22
    IsaacJ22

Awesome job. When I was making up my mind to completely wash my hands of the Society, I poured through the creation book and even contacted some of the authors who were quoted in it via email. It was a big shock to find out that pretty much every quote in the thing was taken out of context or was made to sound far more authoritative than it really was.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They have said that all the evidence that supports evolution would fit on a billiard table.

I say that all the evidence that supports creation could fit on a billiard table, and still leave room to play the game without any interference.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Thank you so much for your hard work. I wanted to do something like this, but didn't know where I would find the time. Thanks!

SNG

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

seattleniceguy!

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

how meny book or other new publications are been introduced DC of this 2010????

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    how meny book or other new publications are been introduced DC of this 2010????

I think it was three things: the new DVD, "Out of Darkness," and two anti-evolution brochures.

And BTW, great work on researching these quotes, Stubble! I was thinking about doing a YouTube series debunking this repackaged crap.

• VM44
    VM44

Any download links for the new publications?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Links to all have been posted but finding anything around here is like a needle in a haystack due to the limited search features. I think it was yknot who posted the pdf links. Even the DVD is available for download. Wish I could be more help.

• tiki
    tiki

This is one thing that I find especially outrageous; misquotes and in so many cases absolute omission of reference material. This is one reason why they insist that their drones not be educated beyond high school. College education opens the mind to critical thinking and one realizes that for information to be reliable, current and useful, it must reflect proper research and proper use of researched materials. Most of the WT & Awake articles are simply bland groups of statements with no backup. When they get into real scientific stuff, it gets even worse, because they pick and choose phrases and reconnect them to fit whatever point they wish to make. There is no honesty in portrayal of evidence. As such, it is fit only for the recycle bin.

• inkling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit