1st topic starter

by four candles 16 Replies latest social humour

• four candles
    four candles

Well,been here for a while now,making the odd.........very odd................post,but never started a thread. I'm a thread virgin,so here goes....be gentle with me.

I found this on you tube,hopefully it will post so you all can see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pehhlAU00gQ&feature=player_embedded

• four candles
    four candles

Woo hoo...result!!!!!! It did!!

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

ROFL! <cough> <cough>

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Excellant Candle Man. Now, here is where some very deep reasoning has to come in. So, the god of the Hebrews, Jah, gets insulted because one of his prophets gets Dissed. He sends wild bears, she bears, to attack 42 young people, no doubt out on a field trip from the local kibbutz. Doesn't make sense to me. This god of the Hebrews, whose son is jesus, sent these bears to attack kids, however, what did he send when the Romans crucified his son? Surely now, that would have dissed him even more, ya think? Now, consider this. Would jesus have sent she bears to kill 42 young kids even if they had dissed himself? Hmmmm? There is quite a contradiction in the vengeful god of the Hebrews to his son who preached love and forgiveness, woudn't you agree?

Good video.

NMG

• four candles
    four candles

Only 4 posts!!!! for a thread with a video in that is so funny,thought provoking,masterful and sexy.

Well,it's not sexy,I just put that in to grab your attention....maybe I should have done that in the thread title.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Four Candles, great video, I liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing.

BTW - Yes, it is sexy .... !

Albert

• Quandry
    Quandry

Yes, yes, I see it. The odd post, indeed.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

"One should never make fun of people's hair. God hates' that shit. Have you heard?" LoL

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Funny stuff but yet he shows how the bible is nothing more than a book of interesting stories with a few good lessons/morals mixed in.

• goldensky
    goldensky

Hello, four candles! Nice to hear from you. I'm glad you decided to start your own very first thread. And since an image is worth more than 1.000 words, your video does help to highlight the absurdity of that Bible passage. Although I think it would have been far more striking if kids had been used instead of adults, don't you think? Hugs, OLGA.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit