...What really matters in Watchtower World?...

by OUTLAW 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Lots of good posts ..Thanks..

Obedience is Rule Number #1 in Watchtower World..

If you disagree with the WBT$..Don`t let anybody know..

Play the Game..or..Pay the Price..

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/9288554/2/istockphoto_9288554-beheading-headsman-with-axe.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

$ When it really comes down to it,

for its an act of survival, when you think what would happen to the thousands of people who are working

as indentured volunteers for the organization, including the GB members.

At the lowest level at the Kingdom Halls its about fumbling prudence of power, guilt, self sanctifying righteousness over above others.

After all Christ was crucified on a image symbolizing money.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

What really matters? - and the answer is... compliance.

next question?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i have a witness friend who has been really injusticed by gossip and relationship breakers

he's a single 40'ish man, before witlesses had a hot girlfriend.

I talk to him, and he notices all injustices done by witlesses, at the end of the conversation he always swears obedience to the watchtower rules, including "marrying in the lord".

these people are brainwashed.

my brain has been freed, I wish my family would wake up.......... I would not need to went here if so

• streets76
    streets76

Some witnesses are dumb as shit; some are phony bastards; some are just trying to fly under the radar.

I've been a member of the first and third group. Had to leave to avoid membership in the second group.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Outlaw,

Control, obedience....built on guilt and fear- both of which feed off of each other.

So many times it takes a member experiencing FIRST-HAND the heavy hand of the org to let them even begin to think something may be wrong. Everything else gets filed under 'wait on Jehovah'.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Once you have made converts

bullied your family into joining

shunned and abused family and friends who have left

and encouraged someone to die

it takes a lot of balls to admit that you were wrong

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Black Sheep, You have summed it up well.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

So true..

-MF31-

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Bumping for truth.

I went by a friends house yesterday, he rolls up fresh from field service. So (me being who I am) I say out preaching the BS word to emty doors huh?

Now this friend knows my take and knows its not all its presented to be, but he's a 30%er. So I hit him with what are your thoughts on the generation change? His initial response was 'huh' than I said the generation change you just had the WT this sun. His reply:

Oh that eh its no big deal...?!?

Like OUTLAW said dubs just dont care! They go along to get along.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit