...What really matters in Watchtower World?...

by OUTLAW 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ association with the United Nations should have been a Big Deal.....It`s not..

Jehovah`s Witness`s don`t care..

The WBT$ Pedophile Problem should have been a Big Deal.....It`s not..

The "Generation Change" should have been a Big Deal.....It`s not..

If the WBT$ can do anything it wants.....And.....Jehovah`s Witness`s don`t care what the WBT$ does..

Is there anything in Watchtower World,that matters..Besides being obedient to the WBT$?..

Anything?..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

Nothing else but blind obedience and trust.

I remember one saying "We don't have to worry about when the tribulation will come, the Society will tell us."

I swear.

Syl

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

From my observations of the morphing of jw's there are 2 camps of belief. The first one is the obvious old school folks who have always believed to " Trust in Jehovah". That's all that you need to do. Everything else will fall into place and take it's course, jehovah always brings the truth of a matter to light. YA RIGHT!

The second camp are those born in witness kids of my son's age, 32-36, who are hangers on for the social network that they have. They put on a good show for the first camp but in their own world they do what they please and have sidestepped the close scrutiny of the congregation.

So, my answer to the question," What really matters in WT World? Whatever floats your boat, so long as you make a good showing of whatever form of worship you portray to others.

NMG

• Mary
    Mary

The only things that really matter is:

At the top: Control, control and more control. Plus alot of freebies.

At the bottom: Getting more than 10 hours in each month and the push for social prominence in the congregation.

That just about sums it up. Pretty pathetic eh?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The Watchtower/Jehovah's Witnesses are essentially a collection of irrelevent people jockeying for position over even more irrelevent people. They're a bit like flies on shit, climbing over top of one another trying to get a bite of the freshest shit on the pile. They have to compete in this way because they have no hope of being important in the real world. Their invention of their unique shit makes them feel important.

W

• The Finger
    The Finger

I think nothing matters as long as you remain as a JW in the ark like organization. Only yesterday when I talked with an Elder about the changes that are made, the superior authorities, generation, 1975 he said that as long as you die faithful that's it.

• StAnn
    StAnn

One of my brothers doesn't believe a word of it. However, he stays in so that Mommy won't disinherit him from her will, as she has done the three of us who left the Borg. So his motivation is money.

My ex-husband is a little nothing of a man who can be an elder at the KH and be prominent. Our son always says that his dad is a JW because he can be a big fish in a small pond.

Where does love for God and actual worship come in for these folks? Nowhere I've seen.

StAnn

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

The Finger,

You hit the nail on the head. This is what it is all about and what the bottom line is. This guy was honest about it.

Doesn't matter what they teach, how often they change it and whether or not it even remotely agrees with the bible. Just stay there and 'endure' in the religion.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

This is one of the big things that was bothering me when I left.

More and more, it seems like it's all about APPEARANCES.

I used to think to myself that when the Great Trib happened, these people were gonna be like rats on a sinking ship - biting, scratching and clawing their way over each other to get to the top.

It was frightening to me that these were the people I was supposed to trust with my life.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What really matters is how tightly you obey the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. How many hours you put in field circus, how zealous you are at preaching, how self righteous you are, avoiding even the tiniest issues that should only be personal preference matters, and believing and teaching the latest lies coming from the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger when you could prove them wrong right from their own Bible. And weeding out what little entertainment you still might have left in your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit