Two Governing body members who died since May

by EndofMysteries 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Warren Schroeder May 18th, 2010 from what I heard.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Wikipedia says Schroeder died in 2006. No Apologies

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

WARREN Schroeder?

You shouldn't mean ALBERT Schroeder?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If Losch takes control, Oh! Owe!

That could mean Big Trouble ahead for the witlesses. That is the slimebag that is responsible for the current crackdown on college, passing the D.E.A.D. and the video that compares college with shooting oneself in the head. If he assumes full control, I would expect him to put teeth on this ban on college, making it so anyone going to college would be viewed as someone going to another church is today: Disassociated by their actions.

Other things I think Losch would try doing include banning sports. You would eventually not be allowed to watch TV sports of any kind. No more baseball, golf, tennis, football, hockey, basketball, and the like. Additionally, if fully implemented, people could not play sports even on an amateur, just for fun basis. And, as Boozerford's policies against the cross and Christmas got out of control, there is no guarantee that even owning a play ball wouldn't be viewed as one might view owning a cross or a set of Christmas lights today.

After sports, and given enough time, I am pretty sure Losch would go after other means of entertainment and education. The computer, particularly the Internet, would be banned--and the guy would put teeth in these bans. Computer games, at first tying in with sports, would be banned. Eventually, the only things you would be allowed to view would be what comes from the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger.

However, there are things working against this--notably, time. Boozerford ran out of time before he was able to fully implement all the bans he wanted--which didn't stop Knorr from continuing (the birthday issues). If Losch dies or becomes incompetent, or is too lazy to aggressively implement these bans on a brisk timetable, he too could run out of time before entertainment is totally banned. Then too, someone else could get control of the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger with a slightly more moderate viewpoint and keep it pretty much as is, albeit using stronger language (why would you do it when the end is so close). I don't think excessive people leaving the witless organization is much of a threat, however--any more than it was when Boozerford banned the cross and Christmas.

• dinah
    dinah

Y'all saw what happened to "Touchdown Jesus" in Ohio, right?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Well my advice to all the JW's who keep going to the hall. If they pass Kool Aid to drink........... DON'T

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit