Two Governing body members who died since May

by EndofMysteries 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I expect two things to happen soon, one for SURE.....

1. Loads of new light, the many changes that are going to happen are evidence of new light, which is done when other GB members taking over lead use their own ideas, but it's really new light.

2. If things get out of control with this new generation thing, the two who passed away will prob be the scrape goats for that false understanding, and no need to get rid of the apostacy since Jah made sure it was taken care of. (Like Ray Franz for 1975, my whole family believes all those dfed were apostates who put that in the WT) Funny how it was given in talks 4-5 years before Ray Franz was ever added to the GB ;)

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

The generational teaching serves the organization's pruposes regardless of who may have initially peddled it. The remaining GB members I'm sure will pick up the torch of self-preservation.

• garlic81
    garlic81

I know Ted Jaracz died, but who was the other governing body member that recently died?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Someone check Jack Barr's pulse!

• donuthole
    donuthole

The new Generation teaching was designed to legitimize the leadership of the GB 2.0, as such it serves a purpose and it will not be so soon discarded. Any other "new light" will be similarly self-serving. I fully expect the GB 2.0 will receive more "face time" among JW's world-wide, pushing for the level of prominence as leaders not seen since the early presidents Russell - Rutherford - Knorr.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

It will be very interesting to see how all the new timers in the GB affects the org. I agree that the new generation idea is to preserve the GB. Keep the bro and sis from thinking too much about those that lived during 1914 surviving through Armageddon, instead let them think how the present GB will be preserved through Armageddon which is so near.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I haven't watched it yet but I hear David Splane is featured prominently on the new DVD, just as Ted Jaracz was featured on last year's DVD.

• garlic81
    garlic81

Every member of the Governing Body including Ted Jaracz were on the new DVD. Brother Geoff Jackson, and Brother David Splane do have a lot of time recounting the history of the organization.

Samuel Herd introduces the video.

It sounds like Ralph Walls narrates the video.

Also Richard Abrahamson, John Wischuck, and George Couch are interviewed.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Who else died?

• Aurelius
    Aurelius

I think you're referring to former GB member Ray Franz.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit