Talked On Phone 5 Hours to My DA'd Sister ...

by snowbird 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Acutally my husband is the talker of the family. On our first date he talked so much I dozed off and when I woke up a short time later he was still talking.

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL!

My mother, may she rest in peace, used to have to separate us in order to get any work out of us!

When we would pick cotton, she would take the row between us so that we couldn't see each other.

We just have so much to talk about!

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

With other people, even brothers and sisters, I'm not much of a talker.

With her, we talk about everything under the sun.

We've shared confidences of which the others have no clue.

Syl

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My daughter is a Yakker.....You can`t get a word in edge wise..

She phoned me and started gabbing..I finally just put the phone on the desk and let her talk..

I went into the kitchen..Got a drink..Had something to eat..

And..

Went back to the phone 10minutes later..

She was still talking..LOL!!..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Snowbird 5 hours on the phone is baaaaaaaad! Back up a minute.....you picked cotton???????? Like the song "jump down turn around pick a bale a cotton.....O Lordy! We here have Pineapples and Bannana's.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Outlaw, you're a hoot!

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yep, I picked cotton.

Gotta eat!

Syl

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    On occasions, I've talked for 10-12 hours with her.

You don't know how lucky you are, girl.

I'm only here as a result of a broken condom. Armageddon was on its way you know!

I send a big fat hug to both of you with a tinge of jealousy chucked in for good measure.

Cheers

Chris

• snowbird
    snowbird

When we pay our respective phone bills and talk again, I will certainly pass it on, Chris.

I know she will be pleased.

Thanks.

Syl

• Quandry
    Quandry

How wonderful that you have a sister! And then to be so close, too! I am envious....I always wanted a sister...I have one brother (who lives in Alabama), but he's never been a JW, and we are very different. I do visit and call, and we chat for a few minutes, but.....

Also, how wonderful that you are both "on the same page" in regards to the WTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit