True Blood new season tonight!

by MsDucky 25 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

like the series, this episode was not all that............ just finished 5 mins ago

• yknot
    yknot

If you wanna watch previous seasons but don't have HBO....

http://www.greatstufftv.com/?s=true+blood

• yknot
    yknot

I have kids so I can't watch until later ......

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

No wonder kids are having their teeth made pointed and dye their hair black..being a vampire seems to be the craze now...

What gets glorified next?

Rapists?

Can you tell I'm not a fan?

• yknot
    yknot

I hate hate hate twilight.....and my kid is dragging me to a midnight screening of Eclipse with about 8 of her tweeny friends!

I think I am drawn to the True Blood series because I know so many guys like the character Jason..... it all kinda reminds me of high school but way, way, way, way, more sexed up

• MsDucky
    MsDucky
    like the series, this episode was not all that............ just finished 5 mins ago

I loved it. I'm looking forward to next week!

Yknot, I've looked at the minisodes before (I'm a fan!). I think the minisodes did have something to do with the new season. Did you notice/see the dancer?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Loved, loved, loved first episode of season 3!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I don't understand the appeal...

My wife loves the Twilight books and is an "so-so" fane of the movies.

I find True Blood a bit, well, silly more often than not, but the vampire blood storyline was kind of interesting.

The whole werewolf thing seems like an attempet to get on the "twilight bandwagon", but the whole thing of people turning into actual wolves is, well, as silly as a person turing into an actual bat (size and shape).

I think the whole vampire and werewolf thing peaked with the Underworld movies.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I think the whole vampire and werewolf thing peaked with the Underworld movies.

I used to think vampire stuff was stupid until I saw True Blood. It's campy and funny and disgusting, (some of the blood and sex scenes), and ironic.

• kurtbethel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit