I just got back from the KH

by treadnh2o 25 Replies latest members private

• St George of England
    St George of England

I posted a report on another thread but since then I have phoned a sister in another congregation to see how their WT went. I think she was a bit surprised to say the least. I asked what was said about the generation change, the only comment she made was that it's so wonderful to realise how close Armageddon really is!

I believe that <1% of the attendees today could even relate what the changes are never mind trying to justify them!

George

• pirata
    pirata

Here's how it went at my hall:

1) Conductor asked Question as to what the generation means

2) One person said, from paragraph 13, "Not the wicked, but the anointed"

3) 1 minute of silence, conductor waits for someone else to comment

4) Another person puts up their hand and re-reads most of paragraph 14 regarding the overlap and how close the end must be

5) The conductor says "It's a good thing that we have the holy spirit to explain this. There's no way one would have come to that conclusion on our own!

6) Next paragraph!

7) New overlap not mentioned at all in the review

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I predict that conductor will be joining JWN soon.

• not a captive
    not a captive

It's great that you wife will look up 607 B. C. E. It's all about thinking.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The WTS have to keep remixing their doctrinal stories simply for the reason everything that they own or want

to retain would be lost if they didn't.

If they intend on keeping the organization fluent with financial support this is their only option.

As soon as the carrot gets closer they just push it out further away segment at a time.

Millions of these $ have to keep incoming so the calculable Bullshit keeps on being churned out.

Quite frankly I think there will be just a very small fragment of the JWS that this new doctrinal change

as going to make a bit of difference, one way or the other.

The WTS was formulated on ignorance, fear and corruption it will most likely continue on in that direction as well.

• cofty
    cofty
    The conductor says "It's a good thing that we have the holy spirit to explain this. There's no way one would have come to that conclusion on our own!

Priceless!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

It's a good thing that we have the holy spirit to explain this

Yes the holy spirit of convulsive idiocy

• yknot
    yknot

OMGoodness......

Our generation paragraphs respondents and responses were 'pre-picked' too!

It was just another WT-Sunday, just another WT-Study!

Only the Elders, I and the kiddos I watched last week discerned the magnitude of this weeks article!

If I was to ask anyone else what the generation definition was I am sure I would get the pre-1995 explanation!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Our generation paragraphs respondents and responses were 'pre-picked' too!

As all JWS dogma gets presented at the Kingdom Halls, mustn't have any analytical thought, too dangerous for this Company of liars.

• zoiks
    zoiks
    5) The conductor says "It's a good thing that we have the holy spirit to explain this. There's no way one would have come to that conclusion on our own!

Exactly! JWs are actually at the point where anything that the 'slave' says, any sh*t that they make up, will be accepted... because no one would EVER come up with this stuff by just looking at the bible, so it 'must be the holy spirit leading them' hocus pocus.

My god I'm pissed off at all of this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit