John Travolta...

by Snoozy 27 Replies latest social entertainment

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Should be interesting to see the outcome..she is already showing but I don't know when it is due..

• StAnn
    StAnn

Their lives, their marriage, their choice, their business. I wish them a healthy pregnancy and a long life together.

StAnn

• guyjeff4850
    guyjeff4850

that's weird, having babies when you're older. He's a terrible actor now.

has anyone seen that pelham movie?

what do you guys think about scientology?

• beksbks
    beksbks

I was wondering the same thing Poppers.

I have not seen the Pelham movie, but I did watch "Old Dog's" on a flight. What a stinker.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

They live near here,on an Island off the coast.Everyone who has ever dealt with them thought they were pretty cool and fair...He is bald tho...He looks great bald.Wish he'd lose the rug.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

For Gawd's sake - cut these people some slack! They deserve to take a crack at having another beloved child. When you think of all the people who have babies and have nothing to give them - and the Travoltas have much to give materially and emotionally to a child. It is their choice to risk having their hearts torn out again - Jett was a happy kid who loved his life in spite of his problems - get over it.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I agree with Bizzy Bee and St. Ann. I don't think it's selfish at all. Jett had problems, one of which killed him, and he was born with they were a lot younger. I think it's great that they live in this age of medical advances that can help just about anyone have a better chance at life and a better life.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

My aunt brought me a coconut that was carved to look like a monkey. I can't help but think if that coconut whenever I see Travolta's face these days. Have a happy baby Johnny Chimp.

• StAnn
    StAnn

The Pelham movie, i.e., The Taking of Pelham 123, wasn't nearly as good as the original. Now, Walter Matthau, there's an actor for you! Get a copy of the original and watch it, really good stuff.

StAnn

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I think it's risky for them to have a kid at their age. very risky given the fact that they dont believe in getting medical care. better pray hard the kid is healthy, & momma doesnt experience complications due to her advanced maternal age.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit