I Love EVERYBODY!!!!

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I try to show love to everyone. But those who have hurt me I avoid to protect myself and my family.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm with you SS.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I don't care about race, colour, gender, religion, political persuasion, sexual orientation, marital status, financial status, IQ, or anything else. I hate everyone equally.

W

• tec
    tec

(((((((Minimus))))))))

I love you for this thread. I love everybody also. I love the people who are happy and content, and I love the people who are hurt and lost.

Tammy

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks tec.

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

minimus I love you I love this mushy thread. Outlaw and finally free need therapy but I love you anyway

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Hummmm I love ........Cake ! I love wedding cake ,yeah that's the ticket . and I love .......ummmm chocolate covered strawberries ! really almost anything chocolate covered ........ LOVE my kids , my daughter in law and my Husband bunches

I love these silly little emicons ! Wish I had more of those little beauties ...... I love people that are genuinly happy (not all faking ) but really smily ,positvely happy .......I love people that don't correct my terrible spelling, and that listen to me when i complain ,and then hug me and say it's going to be okay .....

I love puppies and kittens and fuzzy ducks and chickens ...just as long as I don't have to clean up after them ....

I love my friends that like to act silly sometimes .....

• minimus
  • cantleave
    cantleave

I'm deeply in love with myself. I love all of me (and there is a lot to love)!

• shamus100

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit