My Daughter Just Graduated From College!

by GoingGoingGone 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Congratulations to all of you that have kids graduating from college. Good job!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

GGG,

Good for y'all.

I'm in my second semester back to college. I'd started after highschool in the 80s, but left under "theocratic pressure". Better late than never.

• bythesea
    bythesea

GGG......Just want to add my congrats for what a great mom you are, to have accomplished so much for yourself and your kids in the last few years. I know the challenges you have faced and continue to face with a mate still inside the WTS....you have MUCH to be proud of, your beautiful, brilliant kids are a great testimony to your perseverance and love for your family. Give them both hugs from me, ok? And a big hug and smooch to you! You know I love ya!!!

bythesea

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Let me add my congratulations. Well done!

I guess this means Armageddon is really, Really, REALLY close now, huh?

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Thank you again for all the congrats!

Billy the Ex-Bethelite: Good for you for going back to college!!!! I have so much respect for those who missed their chance as young people, and return to school when they are adults.

Bythesea: Hugs given, smooch received! Thanks!

Nathan Natas: Armageddon is just around the corner. Hadn't you heard?

GGG

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

I agree with hubert on this about loving happy endings.

And in this case a happy beginning as well since she will be starting her next chapter of life after college. WE have heard so much negativity while in the clutches of the WT that it is so refreshing to hear truly good news about people. And once again this just goes to prove how wrong the WT society was everytime they would say from the platform how those who leave the "safety" of the WT don't amount to anything and are never happy. Or either they turn to crime,prostitution drugs etc. This is just one more slap in their face and hopefully many more will see what has happened in the case of your daughter and follow suit.

Congrats and if I was near you in person I'd give both you and your daughter a big ole StoneWall hug for a job well done.

One day you may also get the great honor of seeing your grandkids Graduate college.

That is if Armageddon doesn't hit by 2012,2025 or any of the numerous dates that more doomsday cults,sects and individuals are picking.

Seems with these uneducated ones the more things change, the more things stay the same with them.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Congratulations to you GGG and your daughter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit