Sister back from St. Louis Convention. New Light is just wonderful she says.

by outlander 23 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

AWAKEN 2004 - Here was the original thread dealing with the new " Generation Overlap " theory.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/187399/1/NEW-GENERATION-DEFINED-April-15-2010-Watchtower

Glad I found it for you ! Sheesh ! I had to remember the name of the poster who posted it " Ultimate Reality " ! That's him. Enjoy

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

"The tribulation can now start at any time."

Isn't that what they were saying all during the 1980s and 1990s, and 2000s, under the old "a generation" too?

• Michelle365
    Michelle365

Outlander thanks for sharing your experience. I feel awful for your mom AND sis.

Right now "my" JWs are arguing this is not NEW this is what the generation teaching has ALWAYS been. But I have an audio clip here from the DC where the speaker SAYS bascially "we got new refinement". So they are passing it off as new light. Maybe they are hoping it's a blinding stobe light? lol.

• steve2
    steve2

The Witnesses' beliefs - like all beliefs - are products that are advertised, sold and consumed. The Watchtower has simply announced the "new improved flavour" of one of its oldest products, The 1914 Generation. Expect more advances in product improvement as 2014 gets nearer and then passes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit