My experience

by MrFreeze 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Wecome to the board. Thanks for sharing your story. JWs are kept so busy with meetings, field service and other duties there is no time to help the sick and invalid in the congregation.

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

Welcome!! I've had a very similar experience to yours. Still feel stuck and torn between two worlds. Was also able to see first-hand the lack of love and lame excuses for the lack of humility when it comes to admitting we've been wrong in the past and that people sometimes are really just plain evil. That's also one of the reasons I decided to join this post. I needed a place to rant and just talk. Feel free to check my first post or to PM if you wanna talk more. Later

Jedi Master

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum!

It feels good to be able to voice an opinion without recrimination, doesn't it?

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

I am glad you got to say your peace, what you are saying makes a lot of logical sense & I remember similar experiences with the saving of seats at the DC's- I sincerely wish you the best in your personal journey, please continue to post your thoughts

CHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit