Court order baby to receive Blood Transfusion

by iknowall558 14 Replies latest jw friends

• DoubleVision
    DoubleVision

WOW! I'm so glad to not be part of this group anymore. Total disgust!

DV

• Quandry
    Quandry

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF DOCTORS ABLE TO DO STUF W/OUT BLOOD

What STUF?....... Obviously, Brooke has read the Awake and Watchtower magazines and feels that she has the equivalent of a college education, and evidently, has gone even further, reading enough 192 page books to believe she has a doctorate degree, also.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Does life hold so little value to so many?

It seems that it does.

I guess that whole "thou shall not kill" doesn't apply to ALLOWING someone to die that you can save, at least not according to JW's.

• besty
    besty

Facebook will unravel years of carefully crafted WTS spin. Maybe this is what the leaders are so terrified of with Facebook.

Contrast the spin:

http://www.freeminds.org/doctrine/medicine/london-times-article-wts-press-release.html

"Jehovah's Witnesses seek quality medical care and accept medical alternatives to blood transfusions. Support is given to members to help them obtain medical treatment that respects their religious convictions."

with Facebook:

I WONDER IF THAT ACCIDENT POSTED ON HERE TODAY WHERE THE BROTHER DIED N THEY R DOIN 2ND IMVESTIGATION OF BODY, IS BECUZ THEY MIGHT SUSPECT THE DOCTORS REFUSED TO TREAT HIM W/OUT BLOOD. THUS LEAVING HIM TO DIE AND NOT TRYING TO SAVE HIM. THE 2ND EXAMINATION MIGHT BE TO SEE IF HE CULD HAV HAD A CHANCE OF SURVIVAL OR TOO FAR GONE FOR FAMILIES LAWYER ... See More TO USE. 1 THING IS 4 CERTAIN, THAT THE DRS INDICATED HE HAD A CHANCE OF SURVIVAL BY OFFERING THE SURGERY AT ALL. WHEN HE REFUSED BLOOD THEY PROB CHOSE TO LET HIM DIE INSTEAD . WHEN HE STIL CULD HAVE SURVIVED. I SAY THIS BECUZ NO MATTER WHO U R, THEY WIL NOT OFFER YOU A POINTLES SURGERY THAT WIL COST EVERYONE IF THEY DO NOT THINK U HAVE A CHANCE AT ALL. THUS OFFERING A SURGERY INDICATES THEY BELIEVD HE CULD HAV. HOWEVER NO SURGERY TOOK PLACE. THUS THEY REFUSED TO TREAT HIM OUT OF CONVENIENCE TO THEMSELVES AND ARE GUILTY OF HIS DEATH THE SAME AS MURDERERS BECUZ THEY HAD THE POWER TO ACT AND TURND THEIR HEADS . JAH WIL ASK FOR THIS YOUNG MANS BLOOD BACK.

True believer JW's are accusing the medical community of murdering people in their care who refuse blood. And thereby making themselves and their religion look like crazed retards. Every under-educated idiot with access to keyboard (spelling and grammar not essential) can become a public spokesperson for Jehovah's Witnesses.

Mother knows best - leave the public statements to the lawyers and PR experts. Now get back out recruiting.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

While it would be nice to relegate blood as old technology, currently that is not possible. I could myself do without the risk of AIDS and incompatibility, plus the fact that it is so scarce where and when you need it, if I needed it in an emergency. But, at present, when life is at stake, the risks are outweighed. And this goes especially for children--they can take that "mature minor" designation and shove it because there is no way in hell that people can mature in that organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit