Court order baby to receive Blood Transfusion

by iknowall558 14 Replies latest jw friends

• iknowall558
    iknowall558
    Jehovah's Witnesses News, Library, History, Videos, Talks, Illustrations Court order baby to recieve Blood transfusion. :-(

Non-Blood Medical Management Pharmaceutical: 4,193 people like this.

about an hour ago · View Feedback (18) Hide Feedback (18) · Share

5 people like this. Brooke Elizabeth IT IS NOT CHRISTIAN TO SWEAR BUT THIS IS BULLSH@!.! STUPID JERKS. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF DOCTORS ABLE TO DO STUF W/OUT BLOOD NOW THAT THERE WAS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS ORDER. WISH I COULD READ THE STORY. about an hour ago · Flag Duduetsang Dudu Botlhoko Ds is reali unfair towards da bby n da bby's parents.Hw cud thse Drs b so stupid?Mxm our legal system is reali against our organisation bt thru Jah al ds wil end vry sun. about an hour ago · Flag Adeniran Ayoola That's so sad. Is that not a violation his human right? about an hour ago · Flag Steiner Sue why the court not the parents...??? Its reallly odd :O(( about an hour ago · Flag Beverly Shaw Worldwide knowledge that blood substitutes are available for all Jehovah's Witnesses AND for all whom are aware of the deadly diseases blood itself carries, whether a JW or not. Only after receiving knowledge of such....is the individual held responsible. Hundreds of "NOW" Jehovah's Witnesses have taken blood "BEFORE" having received all info. { ... See More before becoming a dedicated, baptized Jehovah's Witness}
    THANKFULLY doctors the world wide over now know and SHOULD offer blood SUBSTITUTES.....SAFER, FASTER RECOVERY TIME, {CHEAPER} yes, LESS EXPENSIVE!!!! Is it possible "THAT" is just ONE reason some doctors/hospitals still try FORCING blood on an individual????
    OF COURSE IT IS....DO THE MATH!!!
    My mother on her death bed was given a pint of blood costing $3000....a non-blood substitute would've cost a 1/4. about an hour ago · Flag Theresa Sanchez It is so time for the new system to get here! The young boy was 10 yrs old and is going to have anguish over this, hopefully thru his prayers to Jehovah he will feel ok with what has been done to him. about an hour ago · Flag Adeniran Ayoola How will he handle the situation through his lifetime if he is eventually transfused. Jehovah should please help out with this. about an hour ago · Flag Anita M Floyd 'Sarratt' I went thru this with my first son. He was a preemie, and because of our stand against blood, the courts took his rights away from us and he became a ward of the court, thus they forced blood on him. It was thru the blood he got an infection, and thus died from it...it took many many years to get thru that...I look forward to welcoming him back in the resurrection, and now his younger brother and sisters look forward to meeting him as well :) 57 minutes ago · Flag Peter Jacobs @Anita,it realy touchin,srry 4 ur decst plz accept my sympathy 44 minutes ago · Flag Chris Brown just remember my friends, Jehovah will repay those who over step his laws.
    @ Anita and everyone else who has gone through something like this, your tears have been saved in Jehovah's skin bottle. He will not forget your sorrows! 36 minutes ago · Flag Priscilla Asare May Jehovah gives the family the strength to endure. They should strengthen their hope in Jehovah.Our prayers ard with them. 32 minutes ago · Flag Jonathan Kramas wow, that is not right and such a abuse of a person's right to medical care, obviously Satan behind it, but nonetheless prayers do go out with that family! 29 minutes ago · Flag Brooke Elizabeth I WONDER IF THAT ACCIDENT POSTED ON HERE TODAY WHERE THE BROTHER DIED N THEY R DOIN 2ND IMVESTIGATION OF BODY, IS BECUZ THEY MIGHT SUSPECT THE DOCTORS REFUSED TO TREAT HIM W/OUT BLOOD. THUS LEAVING HIM TO DIE AND NOT TRYING TO SAVE HIM. THE 2ND EXAMINATION MIGHT BE TO SEE IF HE CULD HAV HAD A CHANCE OF SURVIVAL OR TOO FAR GONE FOR FAMILIES LAWYER ... See More TO USE. 1 THING IS 4 CERTAIN, THAT THE DRS INDICATED HE HAD A CHANCE OF SURVIVAL BY OFFERING THE SURGERY AT ALL. WHEN HE REFUSED BLOOD THEY PROB CHOSE TO LET HIM DIE INSTEAD. WHEN HE STIL CULD HAVE SURVIVED. I SAY THIS BECUZ NO MATTER WHO U R, THEY WIL NOT OFFER YOU A POINTLES SURGERY THAT WIL COST EVERYONE IF THEY DO NOT THINK U HAVE A CHANCE AT ALL. THUS OFFERING A SURGERY INDICATES THEY BELIEVD HE CULD HAV. HOWEVER NO SURGERY TOOK PLACE. THUS THEY REFUSED TO TREAT HIM OUT OF CONVENIENCE TO THEMSELVES AND ARE GUILTY OF HIS DEATH THE SAME AS MURDERERS BECUZ THEY HAD THE POWER TO ACT AND TURND THEIR HEADS. JAH WIL ASK FOR THIS YOUNG MANS BLOOD BACK. 14 minutes ago · Flag

• iknowall558
  • not a captive
    not a captive

Is the thread about the premature baby or the 10 year-old boy?

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Dubs should have their own hospitals, if they can affort multi billion printing fascilities they can surely afford to build their own hospitals. Only problem would be they would have a lot of janitors and window washers but very few nurses and if any doctors. It's funny how the least educated people have so much to say how to treat the sick.

• four candles
    four candles

Oops,apologies,slight thread hijack.

Ds is reali unfair towards da bby n da bby's parents.Hw cud thse Drs b so stupid?Mxm our legal system is reali against our organisation bt thru Jah al ds wil end vry sun.

Don't you just hate wrting like this?? It's not needed,sloppy and very annoying.

Learn to write properly.!!!

OK,back to the thead.

• nelly136
    nelly136

regarding the 10 year old

***The young boy was 10 yrs old and is going to have anguish over this***

***How will he handle the situation through his lifetime if he is eventually transfused.***

if people talk about him as if he is dirty and a sinner i can imagine that would be quite damaging to him.

as a dub my understanding was that if you protested and refused a blood transfusion, but were forced by the court then it released you from the blood guilt or sin aspect altogether, due to it being out of your hands and circumstances beyond your control.

so why the hell should a ten year old be made to feel like shit for having a transfusion enforced?

***I WONDER IF THAT ACCIDENT POSTED ON HERE TODAY WHERE THE BROTHER DIED N THEY R DOIN 2ND IMVESTIGATION OF BODY, IS BECUZ THEY MIGHT SUSPECT THE DOCTORS REFUSED TO TREAT HIM W/OUT BLOOD. THUS LEAVING HIM TO DIE AND NOT TRYING TO SAVE HIM. THE 2ND EXAMINATION MIGHT BE TO SEE IF HE CULD HAV HAD A CHANCE OF SURVIVAL OR TOO FAR GONE FOR FAMILIES LAWYER ... See More TO USE. 1 THING IS 4 CERTAIN, THAT THE DRS INDICATED HE HAD A CHANCE OF SURVIVAL BY OFFERING THE SURGERY AT ALL. WHEN HE REFUSED BLOOD THEY PROB CHOSE TO LET HIM DIE INSTEAD. WHEN HE STIL CULD HAVE SURVIVED. I SAY THIS BECUZ NO MATTER WHO U R, THEY WIL NOT OFFER YOU A POINTLES SURGERY THAT WIL COST EVERYONE IF THEY DO NOT THINK U HAVE A CHANCE AT ALL.***

as for this commenter....i'm guessing shes referring to the josh mcauley/car crush victim ?

four candles its all about priorities

Ds is reali unfair towards da bby n da bby's parents.Hw cud thse Drs b so stupid?Mxm our legal system is reali against our organisation bt thru Jah al ds wil end vry sun.

gansta rap cant be bothered to type out 'Jehovah' but doesnt abbreviate the 'organisation' i think jehovah got made redundant when the borg replaced him.

• teel
    teel
    That's so sad. Is that not a violation his human right?

No bro, denying a child the best healthcare he can get is the violation of his human right, article 25. No matter what the WT lies to you, by blood transfusion in certain conditions the child still has way better chance of surviving than any alternative solutions.

• nelly136
    nelly136

***That's so sad. Is that not a violation his human right?***

scary isnt it teel, that they can't see its against his human rights to be offered up as a sacrificial offering for a book publishing company.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

WHEN HE REFUSED BLOOD THEY PROB CHOSE TO LET HIM DIE INSTEAD.

This is the kind of twisted thinking you would expect from a JW. Cant they see that doctors will do all they can to save someones life. The fact that this was a 15yr old boy, (Joshua, from UK), with everything to live for, would make it all the more frustrating for them. JW parents often make the decisions in behalf of their children and refuse to let them have blood. The doctors are powerless when religious grounds are stated as the reason for refusal to accept medical treatment. They know they can be sued if they go against these wishes of the patient. How do outsiders view this? Would it be along the same lines as what Brooke Elizabeth said in her comment ....'that they choose to let them die instead'?

To then go on to say.....THUS THEY REFUSED TO TREAT HIM OUT OF CONVENIENCE TO THEMSELVES AND ARE GUILTY OF HIS DEATH THE SAME AS MURDERERS.

WOW! To turn around and say this about the very people who would do all they could to save this young life but are hindered in doing their job by the JWs insistence on following the teachings of some old men in Brooklyn. Who really is the murderer here? And yes, God will ask for this young mans blood back, but whose door will he be knocking on?

• nelly136
    nelly136

and if the hospital forced a transfusion on him to save his life they would be screaming its against his human rights.

they got what they wanted, a 15 year old sacrifice for a book publishing company....just no pleasing some pepes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit